1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summit point

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by jimfowler, Mar 28, 2012.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Lol
    Kobe leathers seem to shrink too...lol

Good luck!

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Can you shoot from a moving aircraft? If so, when you finish my P-51, we can earn some honest wages.

3. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

Damn, sorry I'm gonna miss ya', Joe. No money and no time though. The house has got to get a roof this year, so my race budget is almost non-existant and I haven't touched the bike since my gruelling Sunday last year. I do have some fresh bodywork waitin' for paint, so maybe I'll be able to make it to the track later in the summer.

The fact that I came home from last year's April date with a broken collar bone and a couple of cracked ribs has been a factor, too. The weather sucked out loud.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  4. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Well at the very least I'm glad I won't be missing the gang by skipping out on this round. Racing the weekend before a test does not equate a passing grade. Plus I need a trackday on the Honda before driving 4 hours and crossing my fingers that it is nice to me.

Hopefully we can ALL make it to one this summer, and I can meet joe this time.

5. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

ah, you guys are blowing it. supposed to be 72 on saturday and 86 on sunday with a minimal chance of rain and a maximal chance of awesomeness.

- jim

6. rus23

rus23 Misfit

hmmmmm, you coming from brooklyn will go right past my house....

7. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

you might have to ride on top of the truck...i think i'm bringing my pit crew (fiancee, dogs) which makes for cramped quarters in the ford ranger. if not there will be room. i can let you know.

- jim

8. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Good to meet you last weekend, Jim. Great spectating weather. :rolleyes:

Hope to actually join you guys on track in June.