1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saturday/endurance schedule

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by jimfowler, Mar 17, 2012.

1. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

hey doods -

i'm planning on signing up for the solo endurance on saturday just to get more desperately needed seat time. what's the typical schedule/classification? is there a V7mw and hw for endurance? 'bout to check the rulebook for some info.

lookin' forward to seeing everybody at summit.

- jim

2. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the April Summit round there won't be a Solo race...it's a Double Header - Sunday Sprints both days. For the normal weekend schedule you're in Solo HW, either Expert or Novice:

The Rulebook:

http://maps.wera.com/rulebook/?x=1098#ch9

SOLO CLASSES:
    Heavyweight Expert & Novice - A & B Superstock, A & B Superbike, and Formula 1 machines
    Mediumweight Expert & Novice - C Superstock, C Superbike, and Formula 2 machines
    Lightweight Expert & Novice - 125 Grand Prix, Clubman, Lightweight Twins and D class machines.

3. jimfowler

ah, "D" for double points which means double-header, right? so same thing saturday and sunday?

thanks.

- jim

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should say DH for Double Header but yeah, same schedule Saturday and Sunday - if you check the schedules page on the main site the schedule is posted.

5. jimfowler

thanks for the clarification. fwiw, i did check the schedule...i thought the H stood for honda and the D stood for double-points, which i did not intuit to mean sprints on both days. now i know.

anyhow, all good now.

- jim

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Understandable, new format to us all. FWIW until (was going to say unless but it's pretty inevitable) I mess up, there should be a comma between any letters that mean something different.

7. jimfowler

thanks sean.

- jim