1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bears

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

.460..... easy to shoot too, just make sure your wearing ear plugs and muffs cause the muzzle break hurts. Shot twice at a running pig and stopped cause my ears hurt..

2. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

The biggest threat to Polar Bears... A male Polar Bear.

They will eat the cubs if they are hungry or to mate with the female again. Most adult females give birth once every three years. In populations with access to abundant food, birth occurs once every two years. The most frequent litter size is two, followed by litters of one. Litters of three are less common than twins or singles, and litters of four are rare.

3. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

No harm no foul :crackup:

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The bear flipped over a DUMPSTER! I wonder...

Male Lion vs Grizzly?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I use to ride through there quite a lot, since I live 18 miles from it, and I've never seen a bear up there. I've seen a few deer, some turkeys a couple of pigs, but then again, I don't ride up there at night, at least I don't do that on purpose. I did come really close to hitting a very large Black Bear over on the Cherohala a couple of years ago. MM18 on the TN side, downhill left-hander and we were within about 3 or 4 seconds of meeting. Definitely not something that I want to encounter on the bike or even in my shiny new truck.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Bear, hands down if it's one on one. Lions hunt in packs for a reason, and it's usually the females that do the hunting. There are several animals that can easily take them on and win.

7. BZerker

BZerker Well-Known Member

Bears signed Brandon Marshall...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shoot me a PM if you want me to change it back and to what.

9. Lol. Came into this thread to make the same post.

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Bears over Lion. Waterton National Park is a 3 hour drive from my front door. It is on the Canadian side of Glacier National Park. Waterton has one of the largest populations of Grizzlies in Canada. The things are f'in huge. But I tell you what is even scarier, a male moose during rutting season. Even bears get out of their way.