1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoner v. Rossi Here we go again

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Jan 26, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::bow:

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Neither? The bet is only on Rossi, right?

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I'm donating 100 anyhow right now (to WMRRA fund. It's where I race)

Now, let's find something more interesting and time consuming.

4. Knotcher

Sure, but you are really offering no odds on a bet like that?

5. Shyster d'Oil

You really need odds?

Is it too late to edit that post? :D

6. Knotcher

Nah, I'm just asking. You're the one that brought in the bet there, Romney.

not even 2:1? I thought he was washed up. Surely there's no risk in those odds...

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Stacey definitely could have won another championship if he'd been on another bike. Valentino is Valentino and it would never be smart to underestimate him, but I don't think he'll have anything for Casey this year.

The Ducati is a piece of shit compared to the Hondas and Yamahas, I hope they can pull something out, but I don't think it's looking good. The only person we can definitely say will challenge Boner is George. Spies may challenge him, and Pedrobot will look like an outside threat until he breaks himself again. Dani is too good a rider for this shit, I want to see the sour faced little fucker stay healthy and be an actual threat.

Edit: I watched the Colin Edwards as drill instructor Yamaha video today. The bit with the sign saying "reserved for Dani Pedrosa" over the little stairway cubby was hilarious.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  8. alrova

alrova Well-Known Member

Yeah, been there is pretty funny. That is where he keeps the bottle water.

9. Kurosaki

Kurosaki (^_^) (-_-)

Stoner can say anything he wants and people will say he's whining or a bitch. It's mind boggling.

Right?

10. rk1951

rk1951 Well-Known Member

Nice post! I totally agree. I love Rossi so much even if he is losing because of his personality and the way he lives life. He is the best and will always be the best!

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So VR's the best cuz he's the first MotoGP class clown and that's why he's adored by so many?

I wonder if Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson, Kevin Schwantz, etc.... all suck cuz they acted more like CS than VR????

12. I wasn't paying attention to motorcycle racing during the time of Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson, and Kevin Schwantz, so Im not sure if they were more like Rossi or Stoner, but I have heard Schwantz criticize Stoner for things he has said and done on multiple occasions.

13. Shyster d'Oil

Wipe off you chin and quit yer whinin'. :D

Seriously, your first post states a certainty. I called you on it - with the payout for a good cause - and you are backtracking faster than Ron Paul on his bigoted news letters.

When an Uccio asks for odds you know they have admitted privately what they refuse to admit publicly.

It's put up or shut up time. My $100 to your $100 that Rossi doesn't become WC in 2012. Or you could just graciously admit that VR ain't the racer he used to be. :p

14. joec

joec brace yourself

wow...he won one. woohoo....whatever.

can you imagine living with that guy? or next door to that guy?

15. Yeah, I'm sure he's the kind of guy who would park in front of my house and then post about it on the internet ;)

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why would you want to live with ANY MotoGP racer?

Actually, on second thought, that's a dumb question. The answer is pretty obvious. Let me rephrase: 90% of us would not want to live with ANY MotoGP racer.

Just going off the assumption that there are about 10% of gay people in the overall population.

17. Shyster d'Oil

Given the level of over-compensation, I always assumed the percentage was higher on the WERA BBS.

18. Shyster d'Oil

And we should not forget the fanatical support of the ambisexual former world champion in that equation either.

19. Shyster d'Oil

20. Kurosaki

Kurosaki (^_^) (-_-)

I think that would be pretty awesome, actually.

You guys make it sound like Casey is some sort of insufferable pain. How do you know? He's never tried to hide his distaste for media leeches and bizarre 'fans'. He gets served up vinegar all the time by fans and media and y'all expect him to tell you it's honey. In his last interview he talked about how much he loves where he lives now, especially the people. You think he sits up in his house all the time because he doesn't want to go outside and interact with anybody?

The way you guys talk about him, why are you surprised he acts the way he acts? He knows the fans and media talk about him this way.

I don't get it. Casey gives some of the most insightful and information filled interviews about riding motorcycles and the ongoings of GP. But all you guys hear is whine whine whine.

They say perception is reality.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012