1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else got a WERA bump up letter today?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Nov 19, 2011.

1. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

:crackup:I cant stop laughing this is great even mongo had two cent

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Chris, just a friendly heads up, but he actually was a very fuckin fast expert a few years back and did win a plentiful share of races. i don't know him personally nor do i have a dog in this fight but i was around as a spectator back then and saw the results.

3. redtailracing

the beeb was made for shit-talking :D

4. cycleczy

A few years back this is now :crackup:maybe will light a fire and be another lw expert out there next year :crackup:

5. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

hell i was fast once.....

6. redtailracing

And since we are talking about rider skill vs. machine performance, if you ask me I was the fastest lightweight novice in the country this year. :D I just had a weak ass bike.

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

a few years back i did 38's at road a on a superstock SV. did 37's the first and only time i went to VIR. just imagine what i could do now!!!! ;)

8. cycleczy

:crackup:pissem all off maybe that will fill the dam grids and get people off the couch or better yet the bbs and race . Its all great fun :crackup:funny how this forum gets people going

9. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

i did 37's on a 1st gen cup legal bike at vir :), if any of yall whooper snappers know what a "cup" bike is....... :)

10. redtailracing

i'm a young whipper snapper but ah i remember those days. :moon:

11. cycleczy

:up:
    :up:you were a fast guy ok but i mean hell imagine me on a sv since 2008 :crackup:im done buy the way i have been a 39 or two at vir frist year on a sv lots of what could have beens out there 35 and living proof well forget 2008 looks like you been around since 2000

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Weren't you 11 or something?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What is this language you speak? :confused:

14. redtailracing

close, somewhere in my teenage years but close. :D I assume he's talking about the Suzuki Cup races in which I remember pretty well from growing up at the track with my dad. Still remember Tray winning a good majority of those races well. :up: and no i don't actually remember what the bike spec rules were for the Cup races, I just remember watching them.

15. cycleczy

back to the topic got my letter today . cant wait till next season .

16. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

If im remembering properly 67 hp max, stock forks and 385 lbs weight? i think this is correct dont hold me to it

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

duhbonics

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Ok. So he was a better rider than you. What about two equal riders on different machines?

Ever spend money on more power? Why not just ride faster?

19. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I'm in :D

20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

JJJerry did you get your engine back yet???