did ya'll see this? especially ulrich.

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Sep 24, 2011.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

2. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

That thing is butt ugly.

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Interesting...guy bought it for the forks? Weird.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want.

5. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

It's seen better days.:(

I wonder if there's anything left on that bike from it's glory days other than the frame and title.

6. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

It was a bike put together from parts laying around the shop and was thrown in on a deal where they bought one of the actual endurance bikes. Sounds like the guy took off anything good and put stock on it. Calling it a Team Hammer endurance bike is a complete stretch.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looks like it's been modified......with a hammer.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Muzzy exhaust? Damn! Bike must be that super secret bike Keith built for JU to run the Cuban superbike series in 1991.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I win I'm calling looking for parts :D I do still have one PM rear, granted it's a hose reel for my air hose but I'm sure I can put a tire on it.

10. racerxxl

racerxxl Dr. No

Hmmmmm....don't be that guy...I get enough of that as it is. :tut: :D

11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Honestly, that's all it's good for. The 'race' ones, at least the ones I had, bent if you looked at them sideways.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well I've already got a master for it, just need forks and a front rim and anything cool quick change wise and and and....

Besides, you know there has to be stuff in old greasy boxes you wanna clear out of the shop :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah luckily this one isn't bent at all but the weld at the rim is nicely cracked.

14. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

"That guy", would call every two hours, asking for troubleshooting, setup, assembly, and insider tips. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, luckily Kelly knows I'd ask if I see him at a race and then forget til the next time I see him at another race :D

16. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

isn't the bike in the auction a '86 or '87?

17. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

My question is, can you see over the tank when riding the ugly thing?? :Poke:

18. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

19. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Yep the 88 1100's had 3 spoke 18" wheels if I remember correctly.

20. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

When that bike left the shop, it didn't have those wheels on it. So, the wheels indicate nothing, other than what the guy who is selling it, put on it!