1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colin 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by CafeRacer, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Burst into flames and roast one riders chestnuts over an open fire and suddenly everyone tells jokes 'bout ya'. Come on, not like it happened twice or something. :D

2. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Being consistently smoked by your teammates is the end. Dovi's chopping style is more consistent with Moto2.

3. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Whoever Edwards signs with is going to get a hell of a development rider for sure, and it may be EXACTLY what the CRT teams need. Can't imagine how embarrassing it'll be when a CRT finishes ahead of a factory prototype. I don't think the CRTs are going to be the disaster some people are predicting.

4. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

As opposed to smoking yourself like the hairball has repeatedly? Giving Simoncelli factory support over Dovi shows just how fucked up Honda management is IMO.

5. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd love to see him on the Duc helping them create a viable bike.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I dont want to see him anywhere near a Duc in GP.

8. Michael #58

Michael #58 Umbrella Girl Watching...

:stupid:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd rather see him try and jump the snake river, in ass less chaps, on a rocket powered pony than race a CRT bike.

10. mdr14

mdr14 What?

LOL

11. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:stupid:

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Just Interupting my trolling to say well said that man

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I would like to interject that chaps, by definition, are ass-less. Chaps are ass-less pants.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can the MSMA still claim an engine for 20,000 euros (including gearbox, 15000 without) or has that been revised to be realistic? How much is a magneti marelli electronics "package" including programming and support?

15. chalyror6

chalyror6 corky #193

talked to Colin sunday, he will be in motogp the next 2 years, not on a bmw. thats all i could get.

16. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I don't get why Yamaha/Tech3 would get rid of him. Good development rider, has routinely beat his teammate (except Spies), fan favorite...

Am I missing something? Maybe Tech3 did sign Dovi?

17. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Tech 3 isn't dropping him. He's dropping them.

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Edwards for president. I would vote for him all day. I don't care if he is riding a scooter next year, he is still my fav MotoGP rider.

19. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

I love edwards but this is untrue, he's been paired with some fast guys in the past....

20. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I believe he was referencing that Colin has beat his teammates at Tech 3, with the exception of Ben Spies...and without Ben, Colin wouldn't have had that nifty 5th place finish overall in 2009.