1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should we smack talk or wish each other best of luck?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by james walker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Look whose talking!!!.....you did a frikkin superman like those MX Freestyle dudes, 'cept still holding onto the bars!....good save man. :up: I was like..."well, just lookie there will ya!!!":clap::clap:

You're eyes were as big as moonpies in the next corner when I came by and waived.:beer: .....

2. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Those were extreme ninja motorcycle racing skills in action. Don't try that at home kids..or on the track..ahem.

3. CharlieY

:crackup: Whats next man....crashing on the warmup lap?:Poke:

I was totally amazed you saved that one buddy!:up: ...hope you get that thing sorted out, nice bike.

Hey who was the fast little skinny stick-dude wearing Waynes number?:rolleyes: .....jimminie-crickets, I hope you fed him on the way home....good seein the KWC again.:up:

4. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Man....who needs to watch James Sterward in supercross with all those crazy stunts the vintage guys are now doing on the track.......we should charge to watch these old stuntmen........

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i didn't get any video (other than the 10 laps of asphalt from my helmet cam that was pointed too far down). let's hope Jack's videos turn out better than the only 2 pics i got.

does the smack talk start here or end here? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

7. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

Last time I talk smack - pondering when jack would crash and look what happens.
    I got a weeks worth of feed on my bike and in my carbs.
    Good luck to all at Nashville.

Oh yeah - its ALL stickboys fault

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I get blamed for a lot of things. Most deserved. This may by Walkers fault though.

9. james walker

Oh no. If you'll re-read the title... I simply asked a question. :cool:

Jamie, you need help pulling anything apart and putting back together to get ready for Nashville?

BTW, Stick, my kid thinks you're cool

...and we've decided to have him tested. He's apparently a little slow. :D

10. CharlieY

Wait....whaaaa?.....one little 80mph(?) lo-side owwiieee and you bail on the Southeast Region 500GP # 1 plate by not going to Nashville?:confused:

WTF is up MARINE?

Dont blame yourself for Jacks stuff....he crashes, he knows it, we know it, it happens....aint good, but it happens :(

Then theres stick.

11. Duck150

Charlie.....it's all your fault...........

12. stickboy274

I think the kids on point, but you can go ahead with the testing to see if he's slow. I hear his dad has that problem on track.

13. james walker

i think they succumbed to the added heat that Keith was puttin' on 'em. we conferred on some new lines for him thru the 90's before hand and i think they might've cracked under the pressure. :D

that's two bean pole. don't let it happen thrice. :moon: :D

14. stickboy274

What was the first one? When you were getting all purtied up for me in the bathroom at Tally? :D

15. james walker

yes, but come on now. cain't a grown damn man hold his head under the damn faucet, bent over in a public damn bathroom, in 200 degree heat, and not get accosted?

16. CharlieY

Not when Stick is around.:Poke: and I mean :Poke: :D ...dang Walker, I cant believe you let your guard down like that.

17. stickboy274

You see, he was asking for it.

18. Duck150

Walker sure was going to the bathroom alot that day........OK now I get it...............

19. CharlieY

Bowie....I think there is hope for you yet!:up:

20. stickboy274

I may even be a victim of sexual harassment