1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should we smack talk or wish each other best of luck?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by james walker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Hey Walker, radio is broke in my truck and stuck on a really bad '80's station. Why is it when they play a Culture Club song, I think of you??? Must be the eyeliner.

I'll be at Talladega, v2, v3.

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

you might wanna reach down in the seat of your pants and check your feminine parts before you go and start tearing stuff apart on the bike again.

POW! :D

3. james walker

it's guyliner. get it right, hillbilly.

v2 and 3? should i bump up? :Poke:

4. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

James....Charlie trying to back ouy of his bet.....He said Beer for life if we beat him this week at Tallie.......now he starting to make excuses all ready....Damn whats next, not showing up this week....Just get stickboys wife underwear and where them under your leathers Charlie....it works for him....

5. Steve 976

Do that. I'm pretty sure I remember what all those thingys on the clip ons do.....

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Dougie, Dougie....you know you bet walker beer for life....and you know I said no such thing.

And for the record, I WAS wearing Sticks wifes underwear at Road Atlanta when I finished ahead of you (BAM!), remember?....when you couldnt get by?:D:Poke::rock:

7. CharlieY

Steve....do you really wanna hurt him?....do you really wanna make him cry?

Sorry, I couldnt resist.

8. james walker

phag.

9. Duck150

I remember passing you in every turn......until you forgot to turn in turn seven.....but that ok no harm done.....I will never pass you on the outside of a turn again,while you wear stickboys wifes underwear....

10. CharlieY

I dont recall you passing me anywhere....I remember seeing you try.:D THAT was fun man....especially those couple times in 5....

It was the power of the underwear....it felt nice.:up:

I hope sticks wife doesnt kick my ass.:eek:

11. Duck150

Dude...you got stop drinking so much.....how did you pass me back in the straights if I start a wave behind you....and missing a gear in turn seven when I on the outside of you........I want some of that good stuff that makes me forget everthing.........

12. james walker

just in case....

[​IMG]

13. Steve 976

Brake, hmmm need to check that.

14. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

Some folks don't have to worry about drinking too much - cus they don't ever bring any beer to the track. hmmmm brakes???? thats the thingy that gets real dam hot and gives out after the 2nd corner???? Dang i want a good one - dont need no panties - just want some shoes

15. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Hey, this isn't just a Regional GNF...Bucky's comin' down, and maybe some others. Smack this JW. :moon:

:Poke:

16. CharlieY

Doug, you are already halicunating naturally.....we may have swapped once or twice, but you were behind most of the time, and thats where you finished....there are pictures doug.....swallow that and move on....the end....I finished in front of you with girls panties on. :)

Why dont you go race where your competition is?.. instead of cherry picking indexed streetbikes?....maybe cuz you wouldnt win everything?....awwww....

Get your own transponder....and make your own arrangements from now on.....I have a better time without your BS....you are the man bowie!!!!!...goodbye.

Walker, I have a shirt like that.....its my favorite.

I'm looking forward to you guys coming down Eric....drag some of those others with you.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  17. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

Dammit, see all the fun I'm gonna miss! Stupid job is getting in the way of my racing!

Mark

18. Duck150

Charlie....when you push someone off the track because you can't make turn seven and don't even say anything to me ....just shows me your sometimes clueless out there.....

19. CharlieY

Yeah right Doug....I was in front, maybe you shouldnt have put yourself in that position? For the record, I heard you, but never saw any part of a wheel there.

Next time I'll just pull over for the great Doug Bowie.......are you frikkin kiddin me? are you really THAT full of yourself?

I'll drop deans TP off over at Wow after work today.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  20. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Talking smack before a race is a surefire way to make sure you not only don't win, most likely you won't even finish the race.

For evidence of this well known phenomenon, see any pre-race thread by Davie Stone.:D