1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad....I want it back!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by melch, Aug 6, 2011.

1. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Found my bike in a museum in Ms. They took my thumb brake off. Great memories of those days when we had 15-25 V7 bikes on the grid and all the great people I met. Miss all u guys!!!

Attached Files:

2. melch

melch V7 Pusher

First ever race at Barbers. Same bike.....

Attached Files:

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Melch I got a bunch of old pics from back then. Chip, Dale, You, Borge, Tim, Greg Gypsy,Yoshi...ect. Was good fun when the grids where loaded. I even got one its a sample that Mrs. Vicki Sulpy sent me of Eboz, You then Paul Yates and I, you and Eboz where finishing the corner as Paul and I were coming into it elbow to elbow.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Always one of the most beautiful bikes on the Vintage grid.

5. Dyle

It was nice looking. I think Howie's looks really well kinda keeping with the legend look but so different as well. I hope mine looks that well one day.

6. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

gold frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dayum pimp

Attached Files:

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

SWEET!!!! :up:

8. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Kinda like a bigfoot sighting. Some have onlly heard of the legend, others have run off track and thrown grass all over that nice looking bike,
    Eboz

9. melch

melch V7 Pusher

You sure did bro and that was at Tally. Shit pinging the hell out of my face shield, but you never even checked up. You rode right back on the track dirt and rocks flying everywhere. You are the master pimp!!

10. Dyle

Good to see you back online Melch. Where you been. I know Eboz has been hiding in China but what about you bro?

Heres one for your memories. Can you tell me who the long legged dude is riding my son's bike....:Poke: I think yall got 4th in class that weekend. I remember you saying this bike isnt that fast and then coming in and saying hey there is more throttle than I thought being you were used to using the 1/4 turn throttle.

Attached Files:

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

You Honda folks seem to all want the same paint job :Poke:

12. melch

melch V7 Pusher

This is what I've been doing. Rebuilding

Attached Files:

• lk3.jpg
      lk3.jpg
      File size:
      175.6 KB
      Views:
    • lk4.jpg
      lk4.jpg
      File size:
      253.9 KB
      Views:
    • lk11.jpg
      lk11.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
  13. melch

melch V7 Pusher

That and raising mini-melch

Attached Files:

14. Dyle

Where is that Brian? Those poor folks, what a nightmare!!

15. Dyle

Not me. Mine is completely different....:Poke:

16. melch

melch V7 Pusher

That WAS our lakehouse......

17. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Can u see my old race trailer upside down? Also lost my 1949 Airstream:down:

18. Dyle

Damn Brian. No one got hurt right?

Mini Melch doesnt look to mini to me.

Looks like the trailor is on the house which is on the boat and gold cart. WOW man Im sorry for the loss. I hope everyone was ok.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  19. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Luckily we were not there. But 33 people lost their lives in that area. Very sad bro. It was terrible. We only lost material things.

20. Dyle

Yall were lucky bro. Hope you still are saying your thanks to the Man up Stairs.
    Need to make an apperance some time this year bro. Say hello and meet the new guns in V7. Had a bit of bad health myself this year so I havent been able to make the races like I had planned. Its always something isnt it?
    Good luck on the rebuild and if you need anything that we can help with bro just ask.