1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEWARE of "Carnage"

Discussion in 'General' started by cyclecareracing, Aug 2, 2011.

1. 600killer

600killer Well-Known Member

he is not going

2. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

Sure do love technology. No I will not be going to VIR. Discuss the issue in person...? Plan on giving me a bully beat down or something?

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

That's harsh

4. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Que?

5. cyclecareracing

cyclecareracing Well-Known Member

I'm a lover not a fighter ....but your response gives me a clear indication on the way you think :eek:) ....Anyhow ... I have sent you an email with my concerns a few days ago ....no response.... unless you have changed your email address please answer it or provide me a usable one . Lets have the dialogue that this issue deserves . Thanks

6. 600killer

600killer Well-Known Member

lol
    He lives in mexico. Carnage had his ZX6 up for sale and the did the sale all talking over email and paypal. The guy came from mexico did 2 tracks days on it and stayed with carange for the weekend. the bike was later shipped to mexico. I think that is what he is trying to say.

7. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

:rolleyes:

What's there to discuss? Seems pretty clear that you used a brand new part in combination with another part that was not meant to be paired with it. He helped you for the second time, even directing you to the website that offered the part you were missing for sale. Is this incorrect?

8. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

[email protected]

9. chuckbear

Just having a laugh from the unintelligible post of a non-english speaker. No ill will. :beer:

10. chuckbear

2 years...

11. cyclecareracing

cyclecareracing Well-Known Member

Jonathan , thanks again for your quick response , I will email you shortly

12. RFORC1

RFORC1 Well-Known Member

I've bought multiple items from Carnage without issue. He's even lent me his trailer before. Good people in my book.

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

page 1: walk into 50's diner drunk at 2am. bark at hostess rudely to be seated.
    page 4: put quarter in jukebox. change tune.

14. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:Pop:

16. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

I bought some GSXR600 forks from Carnage sometime in 2005, paid cash in the Montgomery Mall parking lot. The forks are in Mexico now.

17. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

"Sausage" kind or "glorious winged" variety?

:D

I've known carnage for awhile and I've seen him sell everything that wasn't tied down. I've never heard of him screwing anyone over or being unfair. Always seemed to be a stand up guy who corners low.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

If no solution is reached, then the matter should be decided with long screwdrivers.

19. backbone

backbone scarred for life

OP is a TeaBaggot!!! Oh nevermind. Sounded better in my head. lol

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I want to buy something from him! :D