1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all the engine tuners

Discussion in 'Tech' started by got40, Oct 24, 2006.

1. RdRcr150

RdRcr150 Well-Known Member

06 600gsxr

The problem turned out to be a jumper on the the clutch switch. I reconnected it through the clutch lever and the problem is solved. This is for got40's bike. Thanks to YellowDesmo a bunch.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

You've got a PM. :)

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:D

No problem! :beer:

4. got40

got40 On hiatus...

check out the dynos

:up:
    This is what the dyno looked like while the ECM was in "limp home" mode due to the 2 pins being shorted together. It just died at 11.5k:
    [​IMG]

This is a comparison of where we started to where we are now. (Re-mapping still to come)
    [​IMG]

5. all4sale

all4sale Well-Known Member

nice, you slander the guy after you dick up something. awesome. apology? nope.

6. Xian_13

Xian_13 Well-Known Member

After 5 years, I would think he is over it!

-X

7. auz_gsxr

auz_gsxr Well-Known Member

not to mention the guy he bought it off was a muppet and jumped the clutch switch...

8. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I haven't used a power commander since the PCII I had tok a dump on me on the banking at Daytona in 2003.
    Nothing like being drafted at 160 and then have your bike just die intermittently for no reason.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

No shit! i love it when this happens :crackup:

10. suk1000

suk1000 New Member

hey guys quick ? would that apply to a k5 750 if clutch switch was hard wire my bike does same thing no pull in high revs and it was not always like that till that was done clutch switch was hard wire could that be the prob on this bike as well thx