1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEWARE of "Carnage"

Discussion in 'General' started by cyclecareracing, Aug 2, 2011.

1. cyclecareracing

cyclecareracing Well-Known Member

This guy is a "piece of work" . ( Con artist ) Not to be trusted . He sold me a part that turned out to be faulty . When I questioned him about it he blocked me from any communication . The part was on ebay and once I found out he was a fellow racer I trusted him and completed the transaction in person , in cash at VIR ...... Be warned !! Not a cool dude :down:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

What kind of "PART" was it?

3. got40

got40 On hiatus...

Umm... just to make sure we're talking about the same person:

[email protected]? Had the part out thread on classifieds?

:confused:

4. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

part

More details please.

5. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

6. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

WOW good one. I sold you a brand new part that was issued to me from BDK Engineering. The part he is talking about is the BDK race stator for the 06-07 R6R. I sold you this part 2 years ago, I even told you that you would of needed a rectifier.

Recently when we talked I told you about the rectifier. I even gave you a link to the site, email address and phone #'s to who you had to talk to.

Who knows what you could of done on your bike from the day I sold it to you till now. I blocked you because you were being annoying and trying to put the blame on me.

I've sold 10000 of things on here and many forums without having someone complain.

Good job on putting my name out there.

Responding from my blackberry.

7. 600killer

600killer Well-Known Member

You are full of shit. I was at vir when he sold it to you. The part was new from BDK went it got sold to you. If I had to guess you are having problems with batterys going dead and the stator is now burned up.

8. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Gonna have to vouch for carnage nearly built my bike off of parts from him stand up dude:up:

9. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

10 pages...? :Pop:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mongo gave me a donut once and when I went to eat it, I dropped it in the dirt.

11. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

Also my name is out there and I am highly involved in the sportbike scene to pull some shady stuff like that. I've got sponsors, track day organizations I coach for. You can ask guys I've sold stuff to. They didn't like a part I would refund them back their $$$

I don't understand why 2 years later your putting the blame on me...

Its like me buying a bike and 2 yrs later it blows. Do you really think I'm going to contact you and be like your motor blew when I was riding it.

12. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

3 second rule apply?

13. boostdacr

boostdacr Member

I've bought a few things from Jonathan and everytime he has given me every detail about the part. He has helped me many times especially when I first started riding.

Most recently I bought a headlight and a couple fairing prices from him, right when I asked him about the headlight he told me that there were multiple broken taps and it wouldn't be able to be mounted correctly, which is why I wanted it (to build my projectors).

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, it was at VIR and chances are the Vella burried a dog steamer there (or at least close by). I didn't want it.

But Mongo refused to replace it!!!!

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Wasn't a maple bar was it?

16. gastonsegoviano

gastonsegoviano New Member

i bought his zx6r....in from mexico y send 70% of the money, and i do all by email and paypal....i stay in his home....long story short...bike is running in Mexico.

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

If you did not rectify the situation at the drop of the donut but instead just ate it, you are SOL.

The same holds true for R6 parts.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This may be the greatest 'stand up guy' reply yet...:D

19. gsxr matt

gsxr matt New Member

Bought a bike from him over a year ago. Solid deal. Stand up guy that I recommend friends to all the time.

20. budturbo

budturbo Active Member

Yeah and the first post too. :rock: