1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb rs125/250 tail

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by sculptor666, Jun 28, 2011.

1. sculptor666

sculptor666 Well-Known Member

this is for a custom application, so it doesn't have to be pretty... i'll be cutting it apart and changing the shape a bit, then using it as a template to make a tail out of aluminum... that's the plan for now anyway... might try carbon fiber... dunno. i'd like this style tail, which is on the moriwaki md250h, rs125, some rs250, and the new moto3 bike honda introduced:

[​IMG]

i've tried emailing three companies to buy a new one... but none replied! buying new seems like a waste if i'm just going to cut it apart. thanks for any help!
    chris

[email protected]

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Did you check AIRTECH out in Cali?

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

4. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

The tail you want is an '04-08 RS125. Give Hotbodies a call. They will have them.

5. sculptor666

hey, thanks for the replies. i tried emailing yoyodine, beasley, and composite1 for better pictures/info of their rs125 tail... and i know just about everyone (except armour bodies) makes one. i was more interested to see if anyone had a used/spare tail. thanks again!

6. peter leduc

peter leduc Agaperacing.com

Spare tail

I've got a spare RS125 tail for $100 if you want it. PM me your email and I'll send you some pictures.

Peter

7. sculptor666

pm sent, thanks!