Anyone riding with Roger Lyle on the 4th?????

Discussion in 'General' started by six4six, Jul 1, 2011.

1. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

Just as the title says. A buddy of mine bailed on me and I am now going solo. I am in western MD and have a spot on my trailer if anyone is interested in a ride share. But mainly looking for someone to pit with, you know, in case I happen to wad my shit up or something. We are riding shenandoah which is a blast to ride and will help develop your skills.

2. six4six

21 turns in less than two miles....how could you not?

3. bne5004

bne5004 pens fan

i was thinking about going, thats if i can get the engine back together for the sv.

4. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Always willing to help another rider out in the case of something happening. I, and I'm sure others, will be right there on the Main course Monday with NESBA; so plenty o people around.

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Call all the female riders you know in your area. Roger only gets $100 per day for women riders. The chicks are loving it!

6. six4six

Damn, what a deal, I might clean up with a shave, perk up my man boobs and change my name to Josey for the day.
    Actually my plans might be busted any way. I am sitting in the ER waiting room getting ready to be told I have a broken ankle.