1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo, Stoner fan boys!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sadly I think this actually helps their argument that Stoner is a great rider. He rode that POS before and won on it, and Rossi has yet to tame the beast. The only thing he is doing is trying to change and change and change it, but Stoner rode it without changing it so much.

So Stoner fans will actually rejoice at this news.

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Oh, Stoner is a good rider, no doubt. He's just a pussy!

While he spent his time complaining about the front end, not much changed short of ghey ass winglets on the fairing. Rossi is actually helping them develop the bike, just like he has done with Honda and Yamaha respectively. Something Stoner couldn't do.

Short of that, I have no clue what the hell I'm talking about! :D

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

So a pussy is a rider that knew there were problems with the bike but still rode it and won with it but a true great rider is the one that is an also ran and complains enough to get them to make a completely new bike.......do I have that right?

Rossi is not developing the bike he is getting a completely new bike to ride........stick to gardening. :p

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Stoner is a pussy because he's a whiny biatch. Got it, Pussy? :Poke: :D

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I just want to see great racing.

Sorry to interrupt another polarizing thread about Casey and Valentino.

PS- someone please point out that I put Casey's name first.

7. alphabetical?

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Horhay is amused.

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I think we'll have to wait till next year for that. Honda got it sorted out for this season. The title is all but won for Stoner.

Whoreghey is destined for second place while third is up for grabs, IMO.

10. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You're a moron. Posts like this do nothing but perpetuate these pointless fights by the knuckledragging fan's.

:D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was a brilliant move to pretend to be testing next year's bike to get around the testing limitations and show up with a new bike to salvage the current season. Hopefully it will bring the Ducati guys closer to the front and make racing more exciting. Affirmative action is not all bad.

12. rk1951

rk1951 Well-Known Member

Stoner sucks!

13. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Indeed it is. Not like Yamaha or Honda can complain either, because they're doing the same thing.

I wonder just how much of the carbon fiber stuff will be aluminum at Assen.

14. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Wayne Rainey did better on the POS Yamaha back in the 90's.

Difference was that Yamaha said, " You are winning how bad can the bike be?"

I think Stoner is lucky he wasn't on his head more than he was..

15. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

CF is old technology, its all about the aluminum now! I would be really suprised to see a CF frame or swing arm.

16. Garyb425

Garyb425 Well-Known Member

Soooo...does someone think this means Rossi is going to win at Assen?

The CF will still be there, and Ducati's 'frame' is basically the engine.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If there were a GP today Stoner would win that shitte too. Like the new color choice by the way.

[​IMG]

18. Demented

$10 to the AFF that at least the CF swingarm will be gone.

19. Garyb425

Garyb425 Well-Known Member

I doubt the CF swing-arm will go - Ducati would have to admit an error. If I bet I'll lose, I always do. The AFF already has AT LEAST $100 of my money based on internet bets...

The rear end problems are apparently related to the location of the linkage - so it confuses the hell out me as to how they are going to use a 2012 chassis to cure it since the linkage attaches directly to the engine. Some say that it will require a new engine too, I haven't read that, but if so how did they roll it out so fast?

20. Demented

With changing the linkage on the 2012 bike, they also made the swingarm out of aluminum. Seems the subframe/linkage/swingarm just bolt to the back of the engine, so shouldn't be too difficult for them to make one fit the 2011 bike, or if it does require a new engine, I bet they thought that through while making the newer spec engine they're running now.