1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

witchkraft racing team

Discussion in 'General' started by ryankerrracing, Jun 16, 2011.

1. ryankerrracing

ryankerrracing Well-Known Member

met the guys from the witchkraft - ama race team at barber today.
    great guys ,
    but where was the team owner/ racer EDDIE KRAFT ?
    BEEN READING EVERYWHERE THAT HE WAS CONTESTING THE AMA SUPERSPORT EAST DIVISION , BUT 2 RACES IN AND NO SHOW ?:confused:
    SEEMS AS THOUGH JEFF WROEBEL IS PICKING UP THE SLACK THOUGH ! :clap:

2. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I think he is still having wrist problems from the bad arm break last year.

3. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

4. Really? You should be more worried about breaking into the top 10....

5. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

If you met them and were wondering, why didn't you ask? :confused:

6. ryankerrracing

ryankerrracing Well-Known Member

we did , they did not have an answer

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Seriously?

8. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Rumor has it he's been busy at home trying to get the stain out of his driveway.:D

9. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Ryan come on over to our pit today and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about Eddie and why he is not with us this weekend. Not sure why this is impportant to you, still happy to talk to you about it.

Brian Van

10. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

Perhaps Ryan is seeking Eddie to add to his autograph collection and sign his shirt? :D

11. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Bromance?

12. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Why does it matter whether it's important to him? Obviously he is a fan of the team and Eddie and is supporting the effort of the team. If part of the team is missing I would be curious to find out too.

13. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Wow this has potential :confused:
    Btw-hope the wrist heals up completely(and soon) for you Eddie. miss seeing u guys at the WERA stuff. U guys always had a great presence.

Ride safe,
    AAron

14. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Sorry to hear you didn't make it down Eddie.

Good luck to the rest of the STG/Witchkraft team!:beer:

15. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Having read about Eddie's injury, I kind of figured it would take him a while to come back, but getting back on the bike myself this past weekend reminded me how much work he might have ahead of him...

I was pulling off after 8-10 laps because my hand was fatigued to the point that I wasn't getting off the gas and on the brakes quickly enough to feel safe about it... Didn't Eddie start a thread asking if anyone had wrapped their right grip to make it easier to grasp? Seems like he's still hurting quite a bit.

Here's to a speedy recovery. And good luck yourself this season, Ryan. We "met" for 20 seconds at Mid-Ohio last year when you were coaching/practicing. I was telling my brother, "I met that guy" when we were back a few weeks later for the AMA round :P

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeeeeah, I don't know about all that. I'm pretty sure there's some history here.

17. Not sure what the intent is of this thread, but anybody who feels the need to bash on Eddie or instigate drama has obviously never spent much time around him in real life. Not only is the Team/outfit top-notch and very professional, but Eddie is a great dude personally. Even when he is busy as hell working on his own riding and setup, he always takes the time to answer questions and try to help as much as possible.

18. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

No idea who Ryan Kerr was.. but I am not a fan as of this thread.

Eddie and Jeff are good people.

19. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

not knowing any of the history or potential drama, and seeing that the subject of the OP's question has come in to the thread, made a remark, then stayed out... makes me think he does not want to get dragged into the typical beeb pissing contest. (i could be wrong). but if so, i respect that. :beer:

20. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but you guys might be reading into this too much. And ryan is at barber in the rain so he is not going to be able to answer right away. All the guys involved are top notch guys when I have met or talked to them, so no need to try and read into things and cause drama. I know it is the BBS way, but give it a break for once...

Eddie would be out there if he could, but he has to take care of his medical issues first, which are much more important.