Lewis Hamilton and Tony Stewart swap machines

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, May 10, 2011.

1. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

That was the Busch Grand National cars, or whatever they're called now (the series under Nextel Cup). It wasn't the Nextel Cup cars..... or was it? I don't think it was.

2. SpeedyTide

3. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

Nationwide cars and they are considered Nascar

4. SpeedyTide

I know that, but they aren't THE main series cars. There are sublte differences between the two. The Nationwide cars are a little lights, less H.P., etc. :up:

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Nationwide cars are prepared to race the roadcourses rain or shine. It would be interesting to hear what Lewis says about his experience to other F1 drivers. I think he really enjoyed himself, as did Tony.

6. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

It was interesting to see Lewis and Tony enjoying the other guys car as much as they did. Lewis is the man for staying out an extra lap and then ripping some doughnuts at the end for the crowd. Tony did great in the F1 car right off the bat. NASCAR is still crap, but that was a fun exhibition.

7. Zepp

Zepp Well-Known Member

That was very cool, they both did awesome.

8. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

I live just a couple of minutes away, down CR16.

On the weekend of the Nascar race at Watkins Glen, Tony Stewart shows up at Black Rock Speedway in Dundee to race his sprint car with the locals. It's a tiny little track in the middle of farm country.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Speed is showing this show again at noon today if anyone missed it.