1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is it about the RC51

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Apr 23, 2011.

1. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

My first brand new street bike was the first year the 900rr came out. Got the red white and blue one. Traded in my hurricane and had to wait 8 months for them to ship in the 900rr. I loved how light weight it was and how much power it had. Was hard to keep the front wheel on the ground the first week I got the 900. I loved it and wish i didn't sell that bike.....

2. forceten

Love your rogue sticker - I got mine on my fat pig too.......

Hmmm NJ? I'm in Nj also..... have we ever ridden together? Possible up at daves house in pa someplace. I know a few times a bunch of us RC 51's got together for group rides. I think i have pictures someplace of 5-6 rc51's all lined up

3. Beattie_yo

Beattie_yo SuspectsUnlimited.com

my old RC, I no longer own.
    Made it pretty legit with the moded rear subframe light battery banzais. no rad fans etc. too many mods to remember...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Have not been on a ride with another RC since I bought it in 01.

Where in NJ are you? I'm right around the corner from E-town.

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I had my 900RR and it was a great bike. Light, and real nimble. I like it more than both my 929 and 954. But when it came to comfort and just pure point it and go horse power, the Hurricane would beat the crap out of the 900rr. But mine was the 91 1000k not the old F model they sold here in the US. But she was big and she was heavy. IM a short guy and I could have rode my wife, my son. and myself on that thing at the same time. I wouldnt have dared to put it on a track other than a drag strip. And yes that is fun, but its not WERA road racing!!!!

6. forceten

Ha thats funny, I'm just outside of englishtown myself - a bit south of hightstown

7. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I'm really around the corner....5min fromm my house.:up: