1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new reed 15 % more hp

Discussion in 'General' started by new reed, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Easy fix...then GTFO...:D

2. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I just stole them. and am selling the design to a machine shop in the USA to produce them.

fuck off now you rusky shit

3. new reed

new reed Well-Known Member

Hey Asshole! If you have a better way, don't tell me, tell the fucking :tut:"Patent" office!

4. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I'm in china...the patent office doesn't care.

5. new reed

:Poke::Poke::Poke:
    Ooooh yes my friend, the Patent office does care, beings I've got an "International Patent"!

Mike Bonavita
    Senior Project Coordinator
    Velocity Fueling aka "Radial Reed"

by the way a-hole, I'm going to make sure that the motorcycle world will be the last to use the Technology....

:Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke::

6. canezach

canezach Well-Known Member

So, is this New Reed?

[​IMG]

7. JP OTTO

JP OTTO Well-Known Member

Wow!!!

Post up all over the internet bragging about a non existent product. Are you the real "Mike Bonavita" or are you trying to get him beet up? Either way, you need to lay off the coke cause it's making your sinep smaller. Go get some sleep!:up:

8. new reed

Dear Sinuep,

#1 This produce does exsist, however, I doubt you can afford it!

#2 Beet up? Do you mean Beat?

#3 I'm not into the coke scene...obviously you are the one in need of sleep since you are the one awake at 1 a.m.

#4 Sinep smaller? lol oh I have no need to worry about that. Perhaps you should take this piece of advice my friend...."If you don't use it, ya loose it" I don't have that problem. Would you lke a list of references???

#5 Yes, I am the real, the one and only Mike Bonavita.

MLB

ps, shut the fuck up & go to work!

9. JP OTTO

JP OTTO Well-Known Member

Thanks for correcting my spelling. I didn't realize you could "new read" and "new write". You should add that to your resume. I'm glad that all your accomplishments have gotten you a yellow convertible and a gay hooker outfit.

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

New reed, high in vitamin C?

11. JZ

JZ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hard to beat.......

12. anand

anand Well-Known Member

yep, who needs reeds....:bow:

13. charles

charles The Transporter

I see...now, are you ready to send pics of the 'real' new reed 15% more horsepower? I'm ready to deliver millions of customers if you are ready to mass produce your new reed blah blah. I will trade you Haggisses and/or slabs of beef for your product.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sooooooo, you are smarter than the engineers at HRC, Yamaha, Suzuki, Aprilia and countless others both past and present? You've developed something that these people never thought of?

If it's a reed system for two strokes and hasn't already been invented, it isn't doable.

I call bullshit on New Reed and put a pox on his village.

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Could you provide more specifics on the pox?

16. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

He has a patent.

17. BB

BB Member

He has a patent and he has put pics on the internet. They have to exist.

18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

so someone on the WERA bbs pisses you off so you withhold the product from the only industry that would buy it.. gee that makes great financial sense. good luck with that. PS if your crap was even remotely legit the major manufacturers would have improved it made their own, got their own patent and started using it about 2 days after your patent hit leaving you with a flimsy piece of rubber to rub on your dong:wow:
    international patent for an international TOOL

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  19. Dave Renner

Dave Renner Well-Known Member

Velvet underground

Lew Reed, I love that guy, I can't imagine he's good for 15% more hp but what do I know my helmet is kinda tight, "and the colored girls sing, do da doop da doop...."

DR

20. feralchimp

feralchimp New Member

:Pop:

New Feed! "15% more hp will make you faster in the straights. !5% less weight will make you faster everywhere."

So...about those old reeds. I'm looking at an RS125 tomorrow that lists "carbon fiber reed" on the parts list. Can't say the last set of reeds on saw headed into an RS125 motor were carbon fiber. What's the benefit there, just longer life?