1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any updates from summit?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bart#72, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I was flagging T10 and that thing sounds pissssssed off exiting the turn and getting on the gas, that thing is a beast!

2. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Very respectable post indeed. Learning to manage adrenaline is probably the biggest key to sticking around this sport for many years imo.

3. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Jeff, sorry to hear about your injuries, heal up fast. I was about 10 feet behind the crash (glad I didn't get a better start) and I was discussing it later with some family. They asked how people would react to the situation (i.e. who's at fault, do people get mad, etc.). I explained to them the reactions of everyone really depended on how the at-fault party handled the situation. All that to say, I don't think you could be handling it any better. Truly a stand-up response to a tough situation. As I said before, hope you heal up fast man and, hopefully, we'll see you out there sooner than later. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for everyone else injured as well.

4. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Hope all heal and return to the track.

Always remember... We race on Sunday...but got to go to work on Monday.

Way to man up Jeff...:up:

5. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

You always see that sneaking up the inside move come back to bite people. It's a pretty good move 'til it goes wrong. It bit me, and I learned my lesson...now I always notice it.

Hope everyone heals up to 100%. My buddy entered T1 on one wheel at Summit last year. It also ended his season. Looks to be a bad idea. Props to you for apologizing.

6. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

That was always me until this weekend. I never really gave that much thought to Monday. I do now.

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Short term disability. If you race and you don't have it your crazy. Hope everyone heals up ok. Saw a couple guys rollin around on the ground as I came through in the expert group,made my stomach turn a little.

8. arcdeducati

arcdeducati Active Member

Ok so I have to admit I was making fun of you at first crash guy, but you made me realize I have a conscience with your post. High five for staying classy san diego. I put a couple gorpos on a buddys bike and picked up your crash from in front facing back. Double endo dude? Damn the boys practicing those in the parking lot by my house would have been impressed ;)

http://www.vimeo.com/22263647

Can't embed vimeo here?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  9. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

can't embed any kind of video here. good angle on that

10. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

Was that from dave's bike?

11. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Yeah that was off the back of my bike. I had no idea any of that went down until I pulled into hot pit due to the red flag.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

jay peak rocks. was that your first time there? some awesome tree runs.

13. arcdeducati

arcdeducati Active Member

Yeah, it's by far my favorite mountain on the east coast. The only one that can hang with any of the mountains out west.