Will Valentino and Nicky covertly test solutions for 2011 at Jerez?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Apr 7, 2011.

1. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

He's on the 800?

2. got40

got40 On hiatus...

I can see that. That why I don't think its coming until after the halfway point. Rossi isn't going to want to race to win, he wants to race for championships, and if the championship is out of reach, I can hardly see any pragmatic racer or business person dumping money into a known lost cause. I think they'll run GP12 test parts even if it puts them at a disadvantage on the GP11.

3. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

I believe this past race showed that Rossi is out to win, not just racing for a championship. There's 16 more races this year, I highly doubt any team, even Suzuki, are throwing in the towel and using this year or plan on using this year only as a testing bed for next year. All of the factories have their own test riders to run around putting miles on the bikes and learning things, as well as other opportunities for the main riders to test out next year's bikes. That's a pretty big waste of resources and money.

Anyone at that level of racing is out there to win.

4. caferace

caferace No.

You ready to bet folding money on that?

-jim

Attached Files:

5. Demented

Bet on what exactly? That it's not Hayden, or what year bike it is? If it is a GP11, it's got GP10 bodywork on it, or did they change the bodywork already?

6. caferace

caferace No.

la la la...

-jim

7. Demented

La la la what? I could have sworn they were running the bodywork on the GP11 similar to what the GP12 had.

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Whoever it is they are wearing Stoner's gear. Do I get a prize Jim? I'm thinking it's a picture of stoner from last year.

9. Demented

This year's livery on the bike, definitely not Stoner.

Edit: Just noticed what the difference are between the two Ducati's fairings. Never looked that much into it. Thought they all had newer bodywork compared to the GP10.

10. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Lol. No to op.

Testing the 2012 bike which is where both riders will have a more serious chance at winning a title anyways. Sure if something obvious works, adapt it to the 2011 bike, but doubtful anything would change on this year's bike as a result.

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

"feel"

"stake"

12. lennyzrx

lennyzrx Well-Known Member

you won't get Duc fans or Rossi fans to do that!

if Nick can bring himself to it "and" theres an opening on a satellite Honda team next year (italian snacks) he best crawl his azz over there!

1000cc ain't gonna treat the afflack duc any better than 2011.

only one thing made that red duc fly, it's gone!:beer:

13. lennyzrx

sush! that's not what they came here to learn!:up:

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Lenny, assuming you ride, are you able to get into a full tuck with that raging Stoner-Boner?

15. lennyzrx

try getting your brain into gear here!

no Stone bone here? Spies,Hayden,Edwards, maybe.

I've followed this shit awhile now. I've been through the days when we owned it.

I guess I pay a rider his dues when they are earned. Stoner was fast and a grenade his first shot on a Honda before the Duc?

People gave him shit when he was sick? what ever. Marlboro offered JL BIG $$$$$ to fly their flag! HA HAA!

So what goes around cums around!

Val will be lucky if Edwards does'nt place higher this year! Sad because Colin could have picked up a few last race!.

I most certainly like when seats change! ya know that Duc was top step last year more than twice? I expect the same this year?

you have a problem with that? LOL!:Poke:

16. lennyzrx

THIS MAY MAKE IT A BIT EASIER

STONER

4-3RDS.
    2-2nds
    3-1st

kinda simple for ya? aye!:Poke:

17. lennyzrx

Then again

Simply rotate back in time.........................

another Italian mark......................................

buy the best riders, Lawson, Kocinski...........................................

Yea, I think I have it pegged! LOL!:up:

18. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

and another *almost* intelligent* conversation bites the dust on these interboobs......

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

^^ Lenny ruins an otherwise halfway decent conversation with his tenuous grasp on reality and full retard ramblings.

Again.

20. got40

got40 On hiatus...

Operative phrase in my post: "halfway point."

As in halfway through the season. I nvr said anything about right now.