1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speed channel sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by racer237, Mar 12, 2011.

1. nochknstrps

nochknstrps Well-Known Member

They just announced that it will be shown in its entirety tonight at 11

2. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

so what about the superbike races that are schedules from 11-1?

3. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

probably show them wednesday at 4am or something. what a bunch @@@@suckers

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, at this rate, the race will be live on Wednesday @ 4 AM.

5. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

Dunlops are the reason the 200 is ran on 600's now, couldnt make a tire before to last, now can't event make one for little 600's...

DUNLOP's SUCK A$$, I WILL NEVER race on them.. for any amount$,

worst tire around....AMA picked the wrong brand to make spec tires for them... all polictical when selected, wonder WHO got the payout, and left us, the fans and racers watching this crap....

6. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

U mean they pay US for watching this crap... total miss management of a once good race seires, now it's a phu#&ing joke..... sponsor $ are way down, they blame the economy but else where in the world(other series) still have good$ coming in, and look at the factory support over tha last few years AMA, everyone is gone.. I see better equipment and racing at "CLUB" level stuff around, WERA,CMRA,CCCS, MRA.. Used to be it was a goal of good club riders to go AMA, now know many who have NO desire to go AMA, even if they could do well there....
    AMA need to go away, Let FIM come in like every where in europe and run US series, like they do for many of the other national series around the world....

7. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

This is why I think spec anything classes are a bad idea. You put all your racing eggs in someone elses basket.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Actually, Daytona dictated that the 200 would go 600s but it had a lot to do with tires.

9. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

I have no issue with them going to NASTRUCK qualifying. My issue is that there's no plan to come back.

10. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

What a crock of shite! Damn Dunlops!

Feedback left

11. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

F F F you gotta be kidding me. Its trucks , how about coming back when they restart, what a idea F.

12. TheRedBaron

TheRedBaron Well-Known Member

+1 damn it.. I'd pay for that..

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Mellencamp had hits? :Poke:

14. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Instead of interviews how about showing footage of those fancy Harley's they want us to get excited about racing.
    Boo hiss, lets storm the place angry mob style, put em in the stocks tarred and feathered!

15. goose705

goose705 Well-Known Member

its a money thing unfortunately

Unfortunatley nascrap, nastruck have big $$$$$$$$ sponsors that dictate all the tv time. AMA and most forms of bike racing can't compete on a financial level. Sadly for us that means the go left and pin it type cage racing bumps all of our beloved two wheel action! :down:

16. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Yeah, lets get FIM to come in and run things. That way we can go back to having 4 big teams that run away from everyone else on the grid. Sounds awesome to me. DMG has major issues, but the on track racing is some of the best in the world.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck the FIM! They couldn't manage a hard on in a whore house.

18. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

Honestly, that's what I've come to.

19. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Well we will never ever get big time sponsors in Moto racing when we get bumped for such crap. It's time for a new network, period.

20. nochknstrps

nochknstrps Well-Known Member

Lol well whoever was up in the booth thought so.