Girls that ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Sicilian32, Feb 25, 2011.

1. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

:up::clap::beer::stupid:

I would only add that
    the good ones are taken

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My gf gets her adrenaline fix by shopping....I think bikes might be cheaper! She has no desire at all to ride.

3. JD¹³

JD¹³ Turbo Slow

I should add that there have been some very notable exceptions in the form of Misti Hurst and Amber Rimes. Both come from my neck of the woods, and both are kick ass riders :up:

Misti Hurst

Amber Rimes

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

FunsizeRacing and Spooner's wife Melissa 'Apple-Bottom' wax-my-ass on the ractrack....and I ain't all that slow either

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  5. funsizeracing

funsizeracing Well-Known Member

Only real men have balls big enough to handle certain women, it's not for everyone. :Poke:

I call those "bike candy".

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I've heard those accusations made about some women in the paddock, but never really saw evidence of it. OK, maybe the crazy part...

7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

my g/f rides...not cuz of me, she actually bought her first bike (ex250) two months before meeting me.

Shes normal, she has ZERO interest in going fast, doing track days or racing. I think shes too timing to be on a bike sometimes and the only reason shes holding onto one is cuz of me. But being a biker she totally understands my passion.

8. SpeedyE

I never heard of anything like that with the racers, but it was common knowledge about the backseat street riders

9. funsizeracing

Well, you're slow...just not on the track :p
    O, and I haven't been beaten since I made the statement "What better time to crash than when I've got your track bike here as a back up?" I promptly wadded it then stole parts off his bike. He was less than pleased.

10. SpeedyE

All my previous girfriends all said that I was fast, off the track :up:

I can't believe we got you bike back together. I have never seen a clutch lever w/ extra bolts, safety-wire, zip-ties and duct-tape before :beer:

When Kuhns disassembled your dry clutch without watching how it came apart, then spent an hour trying to figure out how it went back together, I figured you'de be riding my gsxr the rest of the weekend :moon:

btw: did you see me streaking when we were at RA? It was sexxxy :clap:
    fwiw: in my defense, it was cold out :D

11. funsizeracing

I've still got that sexxxy picture!:moon:

12. SpeedyE

:tut:

13. ShadyLane

ShadyLane Active Member

shit, lol, I just had to check you out to make sure WE had not dated.. lmao.. um..
    :crackhead:

Edit: AWKward....

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I dated an otherwise "normal" girl that had a pair of dirtbikes & a vf500 honda in her garage. We lasted a solid 8 months. I had crashed her dirtbike and the streetbike. She sold both during the relationship. Once the last bike sold it went downhill.

15. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

well i think that is great. most of you have good stories and it makes me a tad green with envy. to clarify fun and active is great but when the girl has damn near never sit on the couch and watched a movie all the way through is a bit much or if she is always the one getting drunk and starting fights and or she is an attention whore.. it seems like some of you guys have ran across this before and yes the good ones are taken..

16. MV

MV Well-Known Member

Self portraits....never trust anyone!! :crackup:

[​IMG]

17. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Just in case it wasn't clear from my first post that Jenny (#900) is a racer now as well (she was mostly just a trackday rider when they met)...

On her CBR600 chasing an expert on a liter bike during a OMRRA Formula Female race:

[​IMG]

Racing with other novices in less-than-ideal conditions:

[​IMG]

She is a definitely a racer and not just a poser/attention whore. :up:

18. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My wife will ride any bike you put in front of her from her CBR600 to my RC51, Mini-bikes to her sumpermoto DRZ400sm.

She is not always fast but she gets off of the bike laughing and giggling its great. She is also pretty good with a camera so I have some much better photos of me.

19. no0one

no0one i gotz no skilz

my chick loves riding MTB's, but is afraid of a motor bike.

20. rc-rick

rc-rick Well-Known Member

You're just a hater because none of them would ride with you. :D. Or was it because you were more crazy than they were :Poke: