1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIM MXL Pista, GPS, IR temp sensor, etc.

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by The Law, Feb 11, 2011.

1. The Law

The Law Well-Known Member

I have an AIM MXL Pista for sale. The unit is in fantastic condition and comes with wiring harness (not pictured) and PC interface cable. I will aslo include a beacon receiver for lap timing, a speed sensor, and a fluid temperature sensor. Asking $1500 obo.

In addition, I also have a GPS system and IR temp sensor that I will sell with the MXL if wanted (for additional $). The GPS module is the newly released GPS05 module from AIM, which unlike the earlier system, combines the antenna and module in a single unit. The system is great and allows for both lap timing and GPS based analyses of speed, calculated lean angle, etc. I also have an IR thermocouple for the AIM system that will read tire temperature remotely. If the buyer isn't interested, then I will consider selling these separately.

IMG_0284.jpg

2. bikerydr

bikerydr Active Member

which bike will the harness work?

3. The Law

The bike will work with most bikes. The only exception occurs if the stock ECU requires the stock dash to work, for example, for some types of anti-theft control.

I have used it with a Kawasaki ZX6R and know of others who have used it with a GSX-R. Ducatis are problematic, because the bike won't start without a stock dash. However, if you run a nemesis ECU, then you can use that dash as well. Also, if you are using a kit ecu, the dash will almost certainly work.

4. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Let me know if you are willing to sell the GPS sensor separately

5. The Law

Only if the MXL sells.

6. Gaulin

Gaulin Member

And I'm interested in the IR temp sensor if the MXL sells.

7. The Law

Bump. Make me an offer. Need to sell.

8. stephenv

stephenv Well-Known Member

i have a 2008 gsxr600, i would like to purchase it. what is your best price with everything
    email at [email protected]

9. The Law

10. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

$250 for the GPS shipped ??

11. The Law

All sold as a package.

Thanks.