1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers Beware!!! Avoid this guy!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dissevered, Feb 10, 2011.

1. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

[​IMG]

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I saw a brown Pinto on 80th St. in Cottage Grove, MN this morning. I swear on Papa's cold decrepit heart.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

im lost. sooo were the bills really counterfeit or was that a hoke all along?

4. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

I bet the OP's Ass is sore, after being gangbanged by WERA.. geezzzz.. poor guy

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

We also made him eat the Mushy Cookie :D MMMMMMMM

6. charles

charles The Transporter

I am so glad you posted again on this topic! For a long time, the various posts confused me about what the deal actually came down to! You have straighted me out on that: the stand. Was it welded or was it not? That is the issue ongoing here.

This is why I never get any racebikes with stands, unless it is a 'Pit Bull'. When someone fucks with the OEM stand, you know the deal has shit its pants, in a manner of speaking. Because it could take months to figure out if a stand was welded or not. I've seen such welded stands, and you couldn't tell, you know, if the welder knew how to do his job. A metallurgical engineering firm would have the necessary equipment to determine if the stand was in fact welded. There are tests. Who needs a welded stand anyway? It's strange and usually bodgered up looking.

7. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

lets play this game....
    [​IMG]

8. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

:D

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Just measure the frame! Not the stupid axle or anything else. The axle is not static, it can be moved, so it means nothing. The side stand also means nothing.. could have bent, could have snaped, does not mean the frame is bent. The swing arm does not mean the frame is bent either. Like Mongo has been crying for 50 pages, post something that proves the frame is bent and the world will be right again :)

10. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So, how many of us are waiting, trying to be 1000?

Yeah, that's what I figured. :Poke:

11. blake

blake Well-Known Member

T minus 10 and counting...

[​IMG]

12. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

LMFAO!!! I'm a lurker standing by...

13. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

HEY HEY HEY now, i been crying about the measure from front axle to swing arm pivot point, still havent gotten it.

14. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

the counterfeit bills were funny...I now know both the seller and buyer are absolute idiots.

15. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

16. peakpowersports

I'd just really like to see someone prove the frame is bent. I'm thinking it is not just because there have been 992 posts of bs and no proof. Usually when it takes this long to show something, its because it did not exist in the first place.

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

You know it's gonna be between chaotic and QT.

I got $20 on chaotic to the Air fence fund.

18. peakpowersports

I feel for ya.

19. peakpowersports

20. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

this space is available. Pm if interested

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011