1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers Beware!!! Avoid this guy!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dissevered, Feb 10, 2011.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Can't wait til we hear some more about the photocopied bills all with the same serial number ...

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Off to work. 'Bout ready to call in....hate to miss anything.

3. Losing.

4. [​IMG]

5. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Im looking for a clean z06, new body style, just saying.

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Bump. . .

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Yes..... like 50 posts after I went to bed last night. Good morning sweet sweet Post

8. Blackgt76

Morning, im at the office and ready to go.

9. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

So wait a minute. Rexkwando paid with counterfeit bills?

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

950 bitches

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I may have missed when I said 1000 by Tuesday noon. This baby is gonna grow legs as soon as we find out about the funny money!

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Allegedly.

13. Blackgt76

Very touchy subject, must be worded very very careful.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

15. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

:eek:

16. Dissevered

Dissevered Well-Known Member

Yes, allegedly... lol. AFTER I piss him off with this thread, he conveniently deposits fake money and blames it on me. 3 weeks after he received it in the first place.

As stated in the OP, I have nothing to hide. Address is right there. Be sure the feds get it Roman, they can come over for some coffee lol.

17. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

How many are from you?

Just sayin'

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

48 pages and over 950 posts on this novel of stupid? Eh, why not.

When I'm rich, I'll meet Bob Hope
    We'll shoot some golf and shoot some dope. . .

19. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

This thread is like All My Children. Neverending drama.

20. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

This bike is a basket case. It’s a cobbled together piece of shit. Wait...a bike that was crashed to shit and then cobbled together into a piece of shit and then sold. I don't say that as a knock against the seller it just is what it is. It was pieced together well enough to be sold at not too much of a loss. That is no different than most bikes out there, especially crashed ones.

And that is the mind set one should have when buying a bike. Any bike. Used, crashed, totaled, raced, trackday'd etc... Everyone has a different opinion of what 'major components' are. Everyone has a different opinion of what an 'inspection' is or should be. Everyone has a different opinion of what is 'mechanically sound'. I’m not going to trust my money and more importantly my life to someone else’s opinion of the above points. This wasn't the seller’s personal bike that he knew inside and out. It was a crashed bike. He swapped some obviously damaged parts what was supposed to fit or he thought would fit, listed it with his observations and then sold it.

I’ve said it before but I guess it bears repeating, Buyer. You didn't inspect this bike. You glanced it over, made sure the motor ran and handed over the money. Now you're pissed that the seller didn't spend more time inspecting the bike he was selling than you did before you bought the bike. Stop acting like you got scammed. You didn't. You bought a totaled, non repairable bike. There is a reason for that. Someone actually inspected the bike and told an insurance company that not only is it totaled it is too damaged to be repaired. Inspecting the bike was your responsibility as at some point your balls were going to be on the line, not the sellers.

He gave you the opportunity to be free and clear of this bike minus some gas money and time. You didn't take it. It was too inconvenient for you. How much time has been spent on the BBS reading, responding and researching your responses to all the questions your post has created? How much time has been spent taking pictures and measurements to prove a point that, at this juncture, hasn't been proved? How much more time, and money, are you going to spend finding a new frame? Fixing the motor mounts? Finding out what model year that swing arm came from? (You are looking into that, right?) Finding out what model year shock is in that bike and if the linkages for the pro-arm are for an 05-06 or the previous model year. I guess, how much time and money are you going to spend? I’ll bet it will be money than gas there and back and more time than driving back and forth either.

You could have been rid of this bike but chose not to be. It’s on you now. The only thing apparent, after almost 50 pages, is that you fucked up.