Josh Herrin video!

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i should hope so, people should always promote sponsors

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Josh, If that was half as much fun to make as it looks like, well, damn. Just damn! :up::up:

My first helmet was a Bell Toptex 500 (open face). Bought a Star when they first came out. Hated the narrow eye port. Loved the crashability.

Wore Bells, Simpsons, Arais and my last one, Shoei. Bought myself a red-n-white `10 Star for my birthday last year. LOVE IT!

Looking forward to more great racing from you, and others, this year.

3. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Dits,

No disrespect to Josh, but that isn't even close to the douchiest post that I've seen on here--Webcrush and GSXRsliver come to mind immediately.

I certainly agree with your last statement "Hats off to Josh for even posting here with the way some of you guys treat people."

4. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

As long as we don't lurk in peoples blind spots,there won't be too many Cheap shots right? :D Way to make use of you time while recovering from surgery Josh. :up:

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Good luck this year. Good luck with the hot chick too.;)

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

LMAO. The kid is probably sitting in front of his computer with his hottie girlfriend and has fat contracts in hand laughin at the idiots. Good for you Josh and good luck next year. You got any vids of just your chick?

7. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

Wow. Alot of hating went on yesterday. Flame throwing haters even.

Nice vid Josh. You've got a good head on your shoulders. Lookin' forward to this season.

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Really? I just figured you wore a hollowed out coconut for a helmet. Isn't that what all the other flintstone's were wearing about that time? :D

Josh...I'll tell you something Jake Zemke told me..."more throttle, less brake"...Also, it might be a good idea to carry a cattle prod for eslick if the gets to bumping and grinding again this year :D Bring it home son!

9. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Putter...I already sent them the pictures of you in your tighty whitey's...you have no chance. :D

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Josh Herrin's tears cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.

11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Josh Herrin once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

While urinating, Josh Herrin is easily capable of welding titanium.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I was too busy carving a Power Commander out of granite and mica to worry about headgear at the time...

14. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

:stupid:

Couch Champion go F@CK ya self with a splintered broom stick!!

Josh..... good luck next year little fella.... stick it to "Slick" for me one time...tell him it was for "Hackers" pops

15. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

yep, great kid. Met him at the VIR round in 09'. He asked what my name was to personalize the autographed poster. I thought it was pretty cool of him, the only rider that did that. :up:

16. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Wow, can't believe all the hateful crap posted in this thread. I've known Josh for many years and he truly is a good person. I enjoyed the video, it's nice to see people having a good time and enjoying life. And Josh, she's beautiful! Can't wait to watch you race!

17. Rookie

Rookie -

Couch Muffin A-Hole Champion of loser-ville.............

YOU ARE A PRICK!!! Dude falls and gets hurt and YOU want to cheers to it???

SICK! It's not cool, it's not funny, it's sick and wrong with a whole lot of demented.

Get the f#$k outta here!

18. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I've seen a few rider contracts in my day. This is complete bullshit. FYI.

19. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Nobody in their right mind could hate Josh Herrin. Dude rides like it means something to him! And watching a kid come up through the USGPRU and WERA ranks and going on to win the Daytona 200 is cool! :up::D

20. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Josh, you're my hero!!