ever have this happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jan 25, 2011.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be ead and diaf? Or maybe diaf while ead?

Anyway, the whole situation sabod.

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Screw locking it up, garage sale.

3. DrummerDaveB

DrummerDaveB The Spartan

:stupid:

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Wouldn't your insurance cover the stolen items?

5. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Damn Joe that's some craziness, but it is Baltimore!

I have a generator in my garage just taking up space if you need to use it/ can't remember if it's 3500 or 5000w.

I have to come by and check that place out, sounds most interesting.

Kevin

6. racertex

racertex vintage dude

troublemaker!

7. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

My old leases' had a clause that if the tennant allowed the utilities to be turned off they were considered to have abandoned that property and that anything left behind was mine to dispose of. Not sure if it would have held up in court, but if a tennant bailed on me I sure as the world wouldn't just give them their stuff back.

Sad to say, but my leases' are also pretty clear that I'll insure what's mine, you insure what's yours. In this instance I'd try to make it a little right, but without knowing the everything about the everything I can't say how far that'd go.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

no lease yet. still not a tenant until the first. so no insurance....yet. i'm pretty much there to clean, organize, and figure out what i was going to need to get done to bring the shop in. but also to get a break on the initial rent. i honestly would have never thought the guy whos gone.....would have reappeared after multiple attempts to contact him. i honestly thought he was in the kink! like was said.....should have changed the locks asap. the building owner should have after the po was far enough behind on rent, and not in contact. at least he would have had to call the owner to get access. if he wanted it. meh....sucks....lesson learned.

kevin.....you should live there. im effin scared of you......

yeah....anytime....come on over.