1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could use some greatly needed help

Discussion in 'General' started by FATDUMBNHAPPY, Jul 1, 2003.

1. FATDUMBNHAPPY

FATDUMBNHAPPY Well-Known Member

I could really use some help finding Ken BeBout.
    I bought some carbs. off of him on ebay about a month and a half ago and never received them. I sent payment to him via. Paypal hours after the end of the auction and then he answered the only email I sent to him (question about the jets). Since then I emailed at lest 8 times, called his given phone number (found off of Paypal), and filed an inquiry on ebay about him.
    Some info I have on him:
    - He owns (or used to own) Finish line racing at www.finishlineracing.net
    - Address is 945 18th ave. SW Vero Beach, FL 32962
    - Races or rides a SV650 with # 112 expert plates (cant make out any clubs he races with)
    - Phone number is (772) 569-8090

I am not sure what to do in an event like this; I was hoping that he would end up calling and give some lame excuse like his computer got fried or some thing. Really I don’t care, I just want my carbs.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Tyson Kahler @ [email protected] or 724 493-9050

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You need to do a new thread with a different title. Try: "Paging Ken BeBout" or "ISO Ken BeBout"

3. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

We recently had one of our own down here get nailed for a chop shop operation. I don't know the name...hopefully it wasn't him. Check with the authorities down there just to be safe.

4. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

They are selling VP fuels (according to the web site) call VP see if they are still selling VP??

5. FATDUMBNHAPPY

thanks to the both of you, I will do both of your suggestion

6. FATDUMBNHAPPY

Thanks for looking and to the ones that responded I appreciate you taking the time to post.
    I took the advise of MightyDuc and did some calling. After talking to about 5 people I got a hold of a detective that said my man did get busted for selling stolen parts, and he won’t be returning any phone calls for some time now. He is facing up to 50 years in prison, don’t know how many accounts he is up against but the more the better. I hope he gets a cellmate that hasn’t seen his old lady in years and is looking for a little piece.
    Looks like I won't be seeing my money for a year or two, I wonder if they will let me use the carb. until then?

Thanks Tyson

7. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

I was hoping for your sake that I wasn't right. At least you got some answers. Sorry man.:(

8. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

What kind of carbs?

9. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

I didnt have enough larceny in my system to think that badly--Sorry about your misfortune. I agree that the guy ought to get his. Maybe "Butch" will wanna make him squeal like a pig.

10. FATDUMBNHAPPY

97 Gsxr 750 carbs. jetted. Why you got some for sale:D ?

11. FATDUMBNHAPPY

I lost out on $71, not to bad, BUT they say I should see some money in a year or two HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA