1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Zippy1, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No? Could swear I remember you being involved in pro hemp stuff in the early 90's.

2. Marcello1966

Marcello1966 Well-Known Member

March 1996 Daytona was my public debut. June 1995 at the age of 28 was when I found out Sooooooooooooooo much about old sweat leaf.

I hold the leaf harmless in generating my thoughts about how things are. That is just my perspective and it sucks I know. Intuition is a bitch.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Marcello? You out there?

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:stupid:

5. Marcello1966

Marcello1966 Well-Known Member

Yes there are plenty more things in the way, but you think these newby pilots were not familiar with that flight path?

So he pulls away from the ultimate target and pulls off an impossible task in a 757 slamming into an unmanned section of the Pentagon. Then the most surveiled building in the world has no footage. Come on man don't you feel the ring in your nose getting tugged on?
    Nothing adds up.

We spent 40 million investigating Clintos blow job. 3000 Americans died, how much did we spend?

Whether I have lost it or not Amercians deserve a re-investigation of this event.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You didn't answer my question. Which target presented the least difficult approach path? White House or Pentagon?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got any proof of anything you've said or is it all just that instinct you hate having?

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

He was when I met him. :D

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting stuff, but your post confuses me a little bit. The White House did what? Have the easiest path? I'm not sure anything in the link shows that.

11. CIA

CIA New Member

You know we are still watching you. You have been warned....

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That section of the Pentagon wasn't unmanned and the flight pattern isn't impossible in a 757. Most pilots stated that it wasn't the proper way to fly a 757 if you wanted to keep flying it, but it's not impossible at all.
    Then of course there is the fact that many people witnessed both the plane flying low in the area and the actual impact.
    And finally, the statement about the Pentagon being the most surveilled building in the world is incorrect. Not only that, but what would be the point of having multiple HD CCTV cameras pointed at the side of the building? Especially if that portion was (incorrectly described by the poster as) unmanned? Yet there was still brief footage of the plane from one camera that just happened to catch it.
    All those pieces of the plane found at the scene - including both "black boxes" - were also just trucked in on secret military trucks too, right?

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How? It says nothing of buildings that might be in the way and make it more or less difficult to fly straight into the White House or the Pentagon. That's really what I was asking about. It could determine which target one would pick.

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I tried to read through this as best as I could but I'm still not following.

Who, exactly, are the conspiracy theorists alleging was really responsible for the towers falling and to what end?

I also find it somewhat comical that, usually, the same people that called the Bush administration a bunch of dummies are the ones completely OK with the theory that they pulled off some kind of massive stunt like this against their own country. Again, that's if you think they did it. I'm still not savvy to who you are holding responsible, if not the terrorists charged with it.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

17. fresh meat

fresh meat Active Member

I'm not up on my 9/11 info as well as I should be I guess, but wasn't the target of the plane that crashed in PA, the White House? If your mission was to crash into the Pentagon, knowing that a plane was on its way for the White House, wouldn't you stick to your objective?

18. charles

charles The Transporter

I have control of your bases.