1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Zippy1, Dec 8, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

BWahahahahahahaaaa!

That's an inside joke we should keep secret. :D

2. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

A cubit = 1.5 feet

Whats a cubit? = Die in a flood

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I thought god used the metric system.

4. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

Ok lets review
    Hitler is alive and lives in Brazil.
    The CIA killed JFK.
    The jews bombed the towers.
    We never landed on the moon.
    Iam from the goverment and iam here to help.
    Santa Clause is f#cking real.

And Mongo loves all of us.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Whitworth...

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ya know, there are easier ways to burn documents rather than putting them on a frigging plane and burning it also. :)

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Marcello, I know that this suggestion will be met with total non action and won't do a lick of good but I'm going to suggest it anyway. (I don't mind wasting my time ok?)

Please read the 9/11 Commission Report. It's a little dry in it's reading but it will give you details of what happened on 9/11, what was happening leading up to that date, and what happened following that date.

All the conspiracy theories will be cast aside when you understand what happened and how it happened. Compiling this report took three years and involved interviewing individuals that survived the attack, all the first responders, individuals involved within the FAA, individuals within the Federal Government, CIA, FBI, I think they probably interviewed the leader of the Boy Scouts of America. It is a very detailed Report and is so detailed that it could not have been contrived by Government.

Read it and learn. You, and others, must get off this conspiracy stuff. I know it's titillating to think about but it's not real. Help us out here.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But it's all lies because he saw what looked to him like a controlled demolition :D

9. Trikky74

Trikky74 Well-Known Member

The government can't sell arms secretly to some third world shit whole in Latin America without getting caught, but we can blow up and kill 3,000 Americans?

Riiigggggghhhhhhhhttttttt.

Cheers

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

shit whole?

11. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Eat lots of protien.

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Thanks, dude!

13. Marcello1966

Marcello1966 Well-Known Member

Do you think they stopped just because they got caught. :Poke: Maybe you don't know how criminals and pirates work dingle dong. Americans have been easy pickings before my father was born. When you wake up to how stupid we all are it really hurts. Try it sometime.

Hey, didn't you say you were leaving?

14. Marcello1966

Funny Thing

I have a copy of it on the bookshelf. I wrote LIES across the front page.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure they're still doing it. I'm also sure they'll get caught again. They always get caught. The government is just not that damned smart or slick or skilled. So sorry, there are no hidden aliens, they didn't put charges in the towers, they can't do things like that and pull it off - they aren't anywhere close to being that good.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm on to your tricks. You're just like a guy walking backwards through a gay bar with your dick out. You're trolling. You don't believe all this bull any more than I do. :up:

17. Marcello1966

I am talking about criminals and pirates not aliens. Our government ha! A dummy corporation designed to run at a deficit while slick attorneys acting out the role of baby sitter politicians stick us with the bill. Homeland Security Indeed. Welcome to the most evolved police state with contract law binding you to it since you were born.

Oh yeah back on track. Osama dead.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Honestly I'm pretty sure he's 100% serious. Marcello's been a hemp loving hippy for a loooonnngggg time :D

19. Marcello1966

Land of Oz

No dude, I am not having you on. Serious holes everywhere. Things don't add up. It was a crime scene that got scrubbed and sold to china as scrap. America was wound into a frenzy, and people investing in the security market profited while the patriot act magically arrived. I think some really fucked up shit is going on in the world and we are pawns bending to the con. A big con above and beyond just like the wizard of Oz. People busting their asses trying to raise a family don't have time to figure out who is behind the curtain. I didn't say I know.

Would not you guys like to know who is behind it?

20. Marcello1966

Not as long as you might think.