1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eslick Injured?

Discussion in 'General' started by BostonRampart, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Don't get me wrong, I agree that you probably got the short end of the stick on that deal. Listen, I have more respect for you than anyone in this industry when it comes to picking talent and helping riders. I appreciate the fact that we can chat with you on this BBS about motorcycle racing. But your dirty laundry just may end this guy's career. Who is going to hire him after John Ulrich blasted him in public? It sucks when personal feelings get in the way of business, nobody wins. Just seems to me that if you throw out facts like that about Hopkins and then tell another guy to fuck himself because he was curious about a racing related matter is kinda crappy.

But what do I know? I'm just some dork who's waiting for his kid to get off the bus.

2. light 3

light 3 the bot

glad to hear that danny is okay. he's one of those guys that you either like or don't. no matter how you feel, he can ride the wheels off that gsxr like he's playing with a mini-bike.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Apparently no one is except from off-season hammering on the BBS.

4. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Yeah, I should know better than to post. I actually don't wish the guy any ill will. And I shouldn't have reacted to the other guy's claim of an ulterior motive.

Apologies to all. Somebody hook me up with a way-back machine.

5. Putter

You don't have to apologize to me. You're JU and I'm "That whitey tighty guy".

6. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

awwwwwww. group hug! (JU, you're gonna need a towel)

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I had to pick between this, and being unable to practice for a MotoGP race due to the lingering effects of extracurricular activities, I would bet the latter probably did more damage to his career.

8. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Does this mean I'm not an idiot, JU???!!!

9. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

+2 - and lets not foget him playing o nthat piggly XR1200 also !

10. Putter

I forgot about that. Werd.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

uhmmmm. no.

12. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Doh!!!!!! :(

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Good friends, YES!!!

GREAT FUCKING YAKITORI

Go fetch Yuengling

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Let's look at this. A lead rider in MotoGP gets busted down the ranks through WSBK all the way back to a domestic series where he has to team up with an old friend.

JU's fault.:up:

Krist almighty first I'm finally disillusioned with the Rizla team, now this. My world has been completely shattered this holiday season:(.

15. BostonRampart

BostonRampart New Member

At what point before this did you say that he was fine? Just because he declined the ambulance ride doesn't mean anything.

In my second post I merely pointed out some reasons why it would be understandable if you didn't post whether he was injured or not.

Why do you even have an account here if your magazine is that special and all of us are so inferior? So far all you've manage to do is insult people. How many decades ago should you have quit throwing temper tantrums?

Also, if I wanted to throw a knife. I could ask why monster is wanting to take their sponsorship elsewhere. Then again, your attitude on here sums it up.
    :crackup:

16. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Hey kids look it's a "button pusher" whatever you do, don't feed her! She's content just spewing her bs then she'll get banned

That's what happens to all the misinformed d-bags

17. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Lets all just take turns throwing each other under the bus.:Poke:

18. caferace

caferace No.

We'd run out of buses. :D

-jim

19. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Says the guy with 3 posts to the guy with almost 2000.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn the troll infestation is bad today.