1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eslick Injured?

Discussion in 'General' started by BostonRampart, Dec 8, 2010.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

No.

2. BostonRampart

BostonRampart New Member

Seems kind of strange the editor of RRW doesn't wish to report on the matter. Or if he is ok or not. :Poke:

But, I can see why he shouldn't. An article about how injured a rider is couldn't be good for 2011 sponsorship at this point. Or for those fans anxious to return and see what happens next in the Eslick vs. Herrin saga.

I just hope that whatever happened he is ok.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I believe he was talking specifically about the leathers coming apart comment. Danny is obviously just fine.

4. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

Seeing him smoke up the rear tire in real life was pretty damn cool...:up:

5. julrich

:stupid:

6. julrich

He will be fine.

He rides for Richie Morris and had all his contracts in place months ago.

So GFY!

With all due respect, of course!:up:

7. six6two

six6two AWD

Good for you? :D

8. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Oh Gawd Random hero take 3

9. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Great Finishing Year? :D

Oh.. and 10 pages

10. julrich

And, I might add, seeing as none of you geniuses have the next issue of the magazine in your hands, you have no idea what's in there covering whatever has happened since the last issue was mailed. I have no obligation to file instant, comprehensive reports covering everything I know, on the BBS because, last time I looked, I didn't work for BBS Idiots, Inc.

So, once again, GFY! With all due respect!:up:

11. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

I can't claim to be a BBS genius but I did laugh pretty damn hard after reading that!

12. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I love acronyms....but this one is getting by me. :eek:

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Go Find Yourself!

14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He only wears the hat to keep all the funny stuff in his head until he needs it.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

So you can whine about Hopper pulling the wool over your eyes (which I doubt was his purpose, dude probably thought he could ride better) but choose not to talk about this issue. And better yet, insult a BBSer who's interested in another racer's health.

BBS idiots indeed.

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

subscribed

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

fixed

or for those with a masochistic bent, Go Fix Yourself.

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

19. julrich

He wasn't interested in anybody's health, he was interested in throwing a knife, ignoring the fact that I earn my living filling a magazine with interesting stuff, rather that spilling it all here, right now, for free. Read it again.

An eyewitness had already reported that Danny declined transport. I posted that he was fine. I didn't give exact details of everything. Dude gets mad. Hey, again, I don't work for BBS Idiots, Inc.

And I'm not whining, I answered a question.

And here a couple for you, esteemed underwear model that you are:
    You have less than 10 degrees of wrist movement. You say you are in great shape, the same shape you were in when you were getting on MotoGP podiums in 2007. You sign a contract. Later, you are quoted as saying that you were in so much pain in the same time period that you couldn't sleep. How do you not know that winning AMA Superbike races may be a problem? And at what point is there an obligation to advise your contractural partner that there is in fact a problem?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was already posted Danny was fine so not sure where all the health shit comes into play.