Ducati Contingency / Racer Support

Discussion in 'General' started by mikendzel, Nov 23, 2010.

1. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

So they have it listed under the Ducati North America: Facebook account.

Now the kick in the nuts, they already raised the kit ECU price to $3500 since they posted it originally for $2500.

2. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

awesome you get $1100 off the purchase price then have to spend $3500 for their race kit which you could get those parts for half that much aftermarket. But I bet they won't have any trouble getting 15 people to do it . The way I read it any 848 evo will be eligible for the contingency though

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

yeah, 10 wins = $7000. not bad for the investment, if you're winning.

just askin', are the big four offering their thousand dollar purses?

4. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

See post #16 and 17. Last year suz,yamaha,and Honda pd $500 to win at a few select rounds .

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

The best part is that the Ducatisti will chug their special Kool-Aid and line up for the offer.

6. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

I'll be that guy......the last few years the next year's schedule has come out in November - can we look forward to that any day now? Or is this year going to be later, whether given the tracks or finances or whatever holding it up? An answer of "no, won't see it until at least January" is cool. I was just wondering given the release the past years.

7. raTTso

raTTso Carpe Diem, Dude

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They "forgot" WERA, f@ck 'em.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I've said repeatedly on here I was hoping for this week. It's not yet Sunday so I'm still hoping it'll happen. I've got a few events to get finalized across the 3 different series.

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup: ... I know how you feel Sean.

The kids always expect their final exams to be graded within seconds of turning them in....never fails.

11. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Hope is not a strategy :D:Poke:

Happy T-Day

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When you're waiting to hear back from other people hope is all you've got.

13. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

ain't that the truth

14. Claussen

Claussen Well-Known Member

"too many" races is what I heard as to why WERA was not included... didnt make a damn bit of sense to me...

15. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

WTF!!! :down: Where do we (I) C O M P L A I N!!! :(

16. CMDI

CMDI End User

ha ha ha. that is so funny coming from you:Poke:

17. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

It is in the Ducati DCS. The forms are there. Dealer Communication System....Even in there it doesn't mention WERA.

18. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'm not a Duc guy but gave it a shot since I got the bike cheap (ok maybe not cheap, but cheaper). I didn't drink any kool aid...even when Matt gave it to me (you did make great kool aid matt :D)

19. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

We since found it all. But with no WERA figured it didnt matter .:down: Im sure they have there riders anyway.

20. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Love how people like to make stupid remarks. It was an honest simple question - no expectation. If Sean said "March", I would think, "okay - that's when to look for it." Only reason I even asked this early was given when it had been out in past years. And sorry Sean if I missed the repeated answer to this. I did do a quick search, but didn't find an answer like this. Anyway, look forward to seeing it out. Thanks.