Team Promotions New Policy

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Handicapped Racer, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

That whole speil and all you got out of it was "how did you do that not equal sign?". I used magic.
    Sssshhh. It was magic.

2. NJR1FTP

NJR1FTP Well-Known Member

ummmm there wasnt much. From what I understand stevie wonder has a personal problem with TDC... he came on replying to something TDC said, and then posted a pic of TDC crashing while pretending not to know it was him, and using it to say that TPM is not safe. This allowed him smear our otherwise glorious, useful, entertaining thread. :tut:

3. NJR1FTP

NJR1FTP Well-Known Member

its the little things that get me. Im a detailed guy. My cousin spent almost 50k on remodeling her kitchen, and i dinged her for the .50 cent home depot special plastic switch plate covers. its the details...

4. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

she hot? pics

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:up:

Now, one more question. DE boys is that referring to guys/gals who you know/ride with in Delaware? :confused:

6. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

I was trying to stay out of this but when I seen this picture and you trying to make a point about??? this picutre serves "No" purpose what so ever?? except for the fact that crashing is and will always be a part of this sport that we all love....No one is exempt!!

7. Kawigirl76

Kawigirl76 Active Member

Nicely put!

Think there are fewer people on this thread than you think. Some people like to create alias' and talk to themselves and agree with themselves... you know if you are going to link to something you don't want getting back to you... you may wanna keep your own name off the account (inge0071) you are linking to. Interesting.. http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/inge0071/ Stop hiding behind alias' to start crap... if you have something to say about someone... cowboy up and have the balls to let people know who you are.

All track orgs have room for improvement whether NESBA, TPM, STT (and others I have no experience with)... I'm sure if you look at every org's forums there is someone complaining about another group/person. I believe there is thread on Nesba forums that I'm familiar with. Can't we all get along.. live and let live man!! If you are going to give criticism, give it constructively to improve not to hate... We all love riding.. can't we move on from there??

8. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

stevie wonder should not be allowed to dress himself

9. wingnutks

Here ya go mang.
    [​IMG]

10. TDC

TDC Active Member

No gangs just one attorney that's really good at:tut: bullshit
    Right "sunsine":eek:

11. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

EL Oh EL

12. wingnutks

Surely you cant be serious?

13. Vinny337

Safety is not just the responsibility of the organization it's everyone that is riding on that track!!

14. Vinny337

It's almost like the B-more boys...lol

15. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

I am serious and don't call me Shirley :)

16. Vinny337

Oh ok, I met him at Shenny...

17. Kawigirl76

Kawigirl76 Active Member

18. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

19. speedluvn

Those boots are bytching. . . . . too bad he ain't riding a trusted steed! :rolleyes:

I'm going to be the debils advocate for a minute. Whats wrong with those boots?

20. speedluvn

Good morning, Vinny

You get any pictures of them dar deer fornicatin' yet? :Poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.