custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Discussion in 'Other' started by ckruzel, Jul 9, 2008.

1. FastrnU

FastrnU Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks chris!!

awesome work as always!! :beer:

2. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

thanks for posting the pics up, there is only so much you can get by looking at a jpg of a graphic, the plates look good (however for those looking at the bigger style front numberplate, its not the easiest to install) and the gsxr side graphics look really good and fit well (this was the first bike to get them)

i think the bike looks really good and for anyone interested those side graphics can be done in different colors

3. ckruzel

some recent ones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i like this one so much, i made a set of windscreens for myself

[​IMG]

4. ckruzel

5. cesarpao05

cesarpao05 Active Member

That is awesome man tank you soo much

6. magnum

magnum skeet skeet

so if i give you a picture i want made into a graphic you can modify it just a little bit to more of what i want right? Some time this winter i want a few stickers made up for the bike + trailer.

All your stuff looks awesome btw.

7. g'vegasrr

g'vegasrr #131

I just sent you a text. Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks,

Jason

8. ckruzel

thank you both!

9. ckruzel

this one got mailed out today, this is the best time of year to get your stuff ready for spring, i just sent a LTD style replica kit out today, i changed up the LTD letters for his initials and used the swirl in them like huntleys barber bike

want all your decals to go with that new paint job? make all your lower sponsor decals all one color or one color with outline instead of using the ones that come with the product. a matching set of lower decals will add that proffesional touch

[​IMG]

10. ckruzel

this was for an R6 we used his initials like the LTD bike of Huntley Nash and swirled it like his barber bike, plus some numbers, a few lower decals and the baby for the tail section

[​IMG]

11. gsxr-bmxr

gsxr-bmxr Active Member

Chris,
    Left you a couple emails. Feel free to call me at the #'s provided at your drippinwet email account or email me. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

12. ckruzel

i called back three people today, where you one of them (hard to tell screen name vs name in email, let me know if i didnt)

13. ckruzel

here is a aprilia sxv kit i did

[​IMG]

14. gsxr-bmxr

gsxr-bmxr Active Member

yes you called and left me a vmail on my cel (mike ramos). called you back and left a vmail also. phone tag you're it! you can call me at your first opportunity or just respond to my email. thanks chris.:beer:

15. ckruzel

i'll give you a ring tomorow (today its 12:54am!)

16. gsxr-bmxr

gsxr-bmxr Active Member

you got it.....man do you ever sleep?

17. tfs32

tfs32 Well-Known Member

I need number plates for my 07 R6, what kind of price do you have on each of these?

18. gsxr-bmxr

gsxr-bmxr Active Member

can you give me a buzz on my cel today chris?

19. ckruzel

i left you a message on the home phone, it was a little late though, i can call again tomorrow

20. ckruzel

custom supermoto kawasaki graphics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]