1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Abraham Stacey

Discussion in 'General' started by LBC#20, Nov 6, 2010.

1. FREQUENCY 24.7

FREQUENCY 24.7 Active Member

He was just one of those guys you could sit down and talk to, ask for advise and not feel embarrassed, would give you the tires off his bike, kinda guy. I always enjoyed having Abe's enthusiasm around. He loved racing and he wanted you to love racing too.

I for one, would love to see some pics of Abe's smiling face, "yes sir", post em if you got em.

2. BD95

BD95 Active Member

Godspeed. Prayers sent to his family.Super guy.

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Condolences to family, friends and all who knew him. :(

4. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

So sad, RIP

5. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

horrible news. condolences to abraham's family. he was a good guy and a tough racer.

rest in peace brother.

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

While thumbing through the new RRW this afternoon I saw Abe's ad thanking all his sponsors and friends, It made me smile to see how far he'd come in just a short time racing and reminded me what a true gentleman he was.

I'm in shock reading this tonight.:(

I first met Abe, his brother and crew at the MotoST races at Homestead in '07. They were having an issue with bleeding the front brake on their SV, which I was able to help them fix. They were so appreciative, it really made my day that I was able to help an up and coming local racer. Fast forward to this years GNF and as I was walking around the pits I passed Abe's setup just as he was getting on his bike to race, he glanced my way and we gave each other the :up:. I now regret not going back and speaking with him after the race.

RIP Abe. Prayers sent to your family and friends, especially Brent Martin for a speedy recovery.

7. LilMouse62003

LilMouse62003 WERA novice #121

Man this hurts my heart! I found out this mor. GODS SPEED

8. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

I'm at a loss for words reading this. Abe was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. The first time I met him was last years AMA round at VIR, I was pitted beside him & he came right over as I was unloading & introduced himself & said if there was anything I needed just let him know. I wasn't having a very good weekend but every time we would come in after practice or qualifying he would come right over to me with a smile on his face & offer encouraging words & asked if there was anything he could do to help me out.

You will be truly missed. Godspeed Brother.

9. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

RIP Abe..... :-(

10. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

11. blakej755

blakej755 Well-Known Member

Anybody have anymore news?

12. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

13. novarc

novarc New Member

Thoughts and prayers to his family friends and brent.

14. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

Very sad

15. nburns396

nburns396 New Member

Abe was a great guy with a big heart he had a special way of making anyone he met feel welcomed. He was a stand up guy who would do anything for his friends an loved to see people achieving their goals. I am so thankful for the time i worked with him he made sure everyone involved was gonna have a good time. May God be with his family and friends.

Godspeed 461

16. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

17. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Godspeed Abe. I wish that I had met you brother.

18. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

19. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

20. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Rip..... godspeed