1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shorty Levers

Discussion in 'Tech' started by phatsx, Nov 4, 2010.

1. phatsx

phatsx Active Member

I was wondering if any has any experience with the ASV F3 levers? Im trying to decide between these and Pazzo's

2. dexxx

dexxx Active Member

I had the ASV levers on my 07" R6, they were very good quality and I would choose them over the Pazzos I have on my 08" 600RR.

I got the pazzos from a friend for dirt cheap

3. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

My only experience is with the C5's. Top quality pieces so I imagine the F3's would follow suit.

4. runarpet

runarpet Well-Known Member

5. phatsx

phatsx Active Member

ASV it is! Gilles would be my first choice by my wallet is not fat enough :eek:

6. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

I had f3's on my zx6r and loved them

7. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

why pay so much for levers? i broke my brembo lever and i see parts from china for $25 and brembo for $50....both just one piece levers.....can anyone tell me, just comparing apples to apples, what more $$ gets me?

8. runarpet

runarpet Well-Known Member

I just think that Brembo apples are better than chinese apples ;)

9. 97BladeRider

97BladeRider Too old for this sh!t

:stupid:

I have a set of the Chinese knock-offs on 2 of 3 bikes, including my race bike and the wife's bike and both sets cost just a little more than half the cost of the Pazzos I have on my street bike.

Since the race bike will eventually get dumped at some point, I don't see the point of paying close to $200 for a set of levers.

10. PYROBUG51

PYROBUG51 GMFS Racing

Rideitmoto.com has some sweet cheap levers hong kong to the house in 3 days via dhl... I will buy high priced levers.