OMG! I'm in Jersey.

Discussion in 'General' started by oldmonk, Oct 25, 2010.

1. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

If it's open yet - check out Jim's Lunch at 105 E Main St in
    Millville.

He closes for the summer but should be open now.

One of the last true authentic greasy spoon diners left. :up:

2. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

fist pumped yet??

3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

FWIW, the drivers Club at NJMSP has some good food, prices are nice and there is a full service bar. :up:

4. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

You're going to have the time of your life...I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to move to NJ after this trip...:D

5. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

MMM, Texas Roadhouse. gonna get me a sirloin, mashed potatoes & butter and a ceasar salad.

6. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Still alive! Playing it safe and we're at Texas roadhouse, of course it took us three times not to miss the turn in for the restaurant. Still undecided on where we are sleeping, but leaning towards going back to the track and crashing.... Wait I mean sleeping. Haven't started looking for my new home just yet. :crackup:

7. mimz2007

mimz2007 Active Member

Wingate in Vineland is a good place.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

lets not get ahead of ourselves here:Poke:

9. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

+1 on the suites at the track. Stayed there for a thunderbolt day in July. Pretty damn convenient to roll out of bed and down to the paddock!

10. Vinny337

Didn't you do the same thing...:p

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Anything get stolen yet?

12. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

cost me $46 in tolls roundtrip!!

13. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

track is nice though

14. froggert

froggert Well-Known Member

i like the country inn. quality inn is meh. the suites above thunderbolt are nice, but i can never seem to get a hold of the concierge. and they have a habit of losing reservations.

the vietnamese restaurant and gelato place on the same street as texas roadhouse are good. serafina's has huge portions and decent prices. i heard the bbq place down the road from texas roadhouse is good but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

15. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

What did ya think of the track though? Its a grade A facility and track!

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

with the trailer, sometimes it cost me about $80 roundtrip on the NJTP :mad:

17. MotoXer311

MotoXer311 Well-Known Member

Piss on the ground for me, that state is a *hit hole..

18. Vinny337

In New Jersey, even the flies will fight with you...

19. crossroader

crossroader road racing junkie

Yeah, NJ is the center of the known universe. You can reach out and touch something that has to do with NJ from where you sit right now being that NJ is in the top 2 or 3 corporate headquarters states... and, as an added bonus, NJ is one of the test states for big broth... oops... dungeon topic...

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've been telling people this for ages.....you live right in the center of the vortex. :D

And yes, staying in the trackside VIP suites with your stuff downstairs in the garages is the best. $95 for the suite, $30 for the garage, can't beat it.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010