1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL - Sign of things to come: Obama Loses His Seal

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 45° Please, Oct 6, 2010.

1. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That's excellent. I liked the way he handle it. Pretty funny. :up:

3. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

The president has a pretty quick wit. I hope he didn't give anyone too much grief over that. Good stuff.

4. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

haha, that was funny.

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

He really does. He's right up there with Reagan in that category.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wot? Sacro-Saint Reagan?!!!

No, no, no! You're all getting out of character! None oof that here!

The guy is an idjit.

Repeat:

The guy is an idjit.

Repeat:

The guy is an idjit.

Repeat:

The guy is an idjit.

:D

7. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You spelled it wrong it's: idtio :D

8. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

i seen a shit fly on his lip:wow:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And guy is spelled tzrider.

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

While I might not like him as the President, I have noticed he seems to have a good sense of humor.
    Hopefully H8r won't read this part, but if he wasn't President and I could sit down with him and have anything political was off limits, I would have a beer with him.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm sure that Seal was installed using Union labor. Right after they got done smoking lunch.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not nasty enough. You certainly can do better than that!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm a bit off today. All the crazy was at work and I'm about fried dealing with employee lunacy.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Not out of character for me. I've always thought the guy was funny and personable. He's bit stuck up and arrogant but that's nothing unusual for me.

I've said before, of all the Presidents of my time Obama is the first one I would choose to sit down at a bar and drink a few beers with. I think he would be more interesting than most. Though I would avoid political discussions. :p

Although, I think the first Bush and Barb would be cool to have dinner with. Barbara Bush just seems like one cool Grandmother. :up:

15. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

See my post too. I totally agree. :up:

16. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

"Smoking Lunch"...Classic!!

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you kidding me?

Bubba's the one I'd go drinking with. I'd just be afraid of waking up in Tijuana with a tattoo of my avatar on my ass! :D

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Bubba? I assume you mean Clinton. I grew up in Arkansas under his reign. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

See, now you're just being a hypocrite!

If personability and having a good time were the only requisites, Bubba would win hands-down.

That said, there's not a politician I'd want to go out and have drinks with (don't tell that to one of the candidates for State House I was out drinking with a few months back... :wow: ). Fuckers would stick me with the tab at the end of the night! :D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Must be locals. A good politician would would order a couple rounds for the house before sticking you with the bill.