1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new reed 15 % more hp

Discussion in 'General' started by new reed, Aug 12, 2010.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

It's much too soon to say goodbye. No need to get feisty on us, we're just trying to grasp the potential of your new product. Can you explain it in more detail? That's the thing, detail...this is how we could see the 15% more HP. We are also a very visual lot here, a few pics or better yet, vid clips of your revolutionary new device producing tire-shredding power. Throw in some models in skimpy thongs while you're at it, that gets our attention quickly.

By chance, would you be interested in a hampster farm, new reed? Maybe we could work out an exchange deal.

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Bro Chuck,
    While I appreciate your fanaticism for all potential 2 stroke performance enhancements, do not be blinded by unproven and untested products. I caution you to not trade a proven commodity like GM Hampsters in farm quantity for vapor ware reeds. I suggest that a couple of nice Haggises might be a more equitable swap until we see the proof of the pudding, as it were. If your current stock of stream and mountain haggisses has dwindled, feel free to let me know and I will do what I can.

In the event that this "new reed" does prove to work, could you check on the application for my hubless Bultaco?

Ken

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Brother Ken:

Perhaps I was temporarily blinded in the neverending quest for power and fame. This is, after all, a new product and we've yet to see any kind of physical manifestation of the naked claims set for by 'New Reed.' You're right, several Haggisses should do for a swap, and, fortunately, I do have about three hundred Mountain Haggisses in the inventory. It's now in 'New Reed's' court.

Bro Charles

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

How well does the new reed work with Durranni magnesium wheels?? :confused:

5. charles

charles The Transporter

The enhanced flow of neutrons, protons, and electrons brought about by the Thixomolded Durrani wheels causes substantial flow increase through these advanced reeds. Everyone knows this, why would you even ask?

And never misspell 'Durrani' ever again.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

"Haggisses"???

If there's a word/dish that doesn't need a plural....

7. mlysung

mlysung Active Member

8. charles

charles The Transporter

Brother Ken and I employ only the most humane methods to catch and prepare several different species of Haggisses, and ship them all over the world, where millions of satisfied customers only ask for more.

Regards,

Brother Charles,
    CEO- Haggisses, Inc.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Need a plural? It virtually demands a plural! Those fine Stream Haggisses are like potato chips, you can't eat just one. The ones Bro Chuck and I have developed are the epitome of the term succulent. They practically melt in your mouth and have you begging for more. I suggest that you contact Charles and have a case or two of the finest Haggisses ever developed shipped to you, immediately.

Ken
    Chief Technical officer,
    Haggises, Inc.

Back to the topic at hand, since apparently there are no "New Reeds" to gain 15% for a Bultaco( to go with the non-existent hubs), the 1981 Honda XR500R had reed valves, so will these "New" reeds fit on my Ascot and give it 15% more power?

K

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  10. charles

charles The Transporter

Ken:

I'd urge caution in using the term "New Reed." It would appear that Mr. 'New Reed' may have copyrighted 'New Reed.' Of course it's so new no one knows for certain. But in any case by all means install fresh reeds on your Ascot.

11. BB

BB Member

Dammit! I was gonna ask if it would help me corner low!

12. charles

charles The Transporter

It's the only way you can corner with New Reeds!

13. jphii

jphii Old CRC Dude

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Anything named 'Scream and Fly" deserves our attention.

15. new reed

new reed Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

16. new reed

[QUOTE=/http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/fastboat2112/

17. new reed

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Send me 1,000 of these as soon as possible, no charge.

19. new reed

My kid and the inventors kid are friends I been watching them develop this for many years :eek:

20. vince224

vince224 Well-Known Member

too bad you didnt come up w/ these when there was something of a market for reed valve inducted engines.

maybe your kid's friend's pop should consider working now on horse drawn carriage wheels rev 2.0...

vince
    :D