1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any golfers?

Discussion in 'General' started by divein6, Jul 12, 2010.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

practice more. the only way to get confident and consistent is to do it until it becomes second nature.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

3. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

ok solid i was not sure if 89 was cheep or not

4. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

see signature!

5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

yeah, from a full PGA pro, not a course junior pro or apprentice pro, 100/hour is standard. 89 isnt bad at all. try a few out though, if your serious, i have had pros that i liked their teaching style, and improved more, than pros that i didnt care for their style.

6. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Oh Kay..:D I'll work on it.. I think I'll go back to the driving range...

7. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

So dicks had a deal two boxes of Maxfli revolution for 35 bucks. (24 in a box) played them, I liked the feel on them.

8. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Have played Pro V1's for the past 4 years and have loved them. Noodles are great balls for the money and do have a decent feel to them.

+100 on the practice part. Get the game under your belt then you'll notice the differences.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Screw that, I lose way too many balls as it is. I go get that bag of 60 from Wallyworld for $20.

Way more cost effective.

10. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

I've been getting into the LPGA recently and can't understand why this is the most watched sport in the world.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. cletus

cletus doesn't know sh*t

OP: Top Flight D2 Feel or Srixon AD333 are tough to beat for all round value. The AD333s can spin a bit too much if that's an issue for you however...