Licensed to Kill Wabbits by the government of the United Nations NSFBHL

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

Well I did not go by a silent gun yet. I just turned her loose and well look what she brought back.

You should have seen the look on Sticks face when he showed up and I told him to go in the house and ask the wife for a knife and a trash bag.

Told him dinner was on us tonight.

Attached Files:

2. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Kill the wabbit

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh Bwunhilde, be my wuv!

4. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Sad bunny... happy dog!

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Duck Season!

6. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member

A JRT is the best dog I have ever owned.

:up:

7. Critter

Critter Registered

I agree she is tons of fun...

This was her first full size kill and she had to run it down for about 5 minutes before she caught up to it. once she did it was all over quickly. One good shake by the head and it was happy days for her but not the wabbit

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

A year or so ago my bigass and dumb-but-lovable yellow lab greeted the missus at the back door with a fresh rabbit by pushing it into the screen and growling/yelping (he wouldn't bark and risk dropping it) and then forced his way into the house and seriously paraded around with it.

She freaked. :eek:

They've evaded him since then, by at my parent's place in the semi-country last weekend he was thiiiiiiis close to nabbing another one untill it ran under/into a berm of seebums and he went ass over tea kettle. :crackup:

Dogs are awesome. :up:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  9. Critter

Critter Registered

Yeah she chased it down went through a couple of fences and then chased it under my neighbors shed. The shed sits about 4 inches off the ground so she had to "go to ground" to get at it. It was really fun seeing the smile on her face as she paraded around the hood with it

10. I love it when you come home and "the gift" of the kill is on the stoop just for you. My JRT was put in the big house downtown 5 times for cat kills. Got a call once from a screaming woman that my Jack was killing her cat as she watched. I told her to go out and kick the shit outa him! She said - "kick the poor dog...you meany" as her cat was disemboweled....go figure. I gave him 2 Biscuits when he came home.."good dog - have biscuit.

11. While playing ball with my huskey/german shepard in the backyard last week.. he didn't get the ball when it landed in a tuft of tall grass. He shifted a few steps to the side, picked something up and came galloping towards me me a huge smile on his face and an animal in his teeth.

I thought he had gotten into the iguanas cage (and I panicked for a second - a dead cuban rock iguana would make the GF very mad). Turns out he had gotten him a squirrel.

Last year. 1 little dog. Lots of squirrels int he backyard. This year. Big FAST dog. no squirrels. Good dog! .. now drop it.

Although, I have some worries about squirrely diseases.

12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I have an old yard cat around the house and he brings me things all the time. He kills birds like they are going out of style I usually dont see those untill a gang of feathers comes shooting out of my lawn mower. I came home a few months ago and he had 2 rabbits laid side by side in front of the garage. Everyone needs a outside cat around the house.

13. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

My Miniature Pinscher puppy hunts screwdrivers... gifting them back when I least need them.

14. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

My dog caught a juvinile rabbit last year, brought it to the house in its almost dead state to show off. I reached out to get it from him and he swallowed it in one gulp; guts, ass, feathers and all. He looked pretty sick for the next few days until he was able to pass it all. Hasn't brought another one back since.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He caught the rare feathered rabbit? Next time get pictures!

16. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

Horns too, might have been a rare North Carolina feathered Jackalope, but he swallowed it too quickly for a pic. :D

17. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

Was it duck season? Or wabbit season?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Duck Season!

19. HAYSTACK

HAYSTACK UP YORN

wabbit season! [​IMG]

20. Critter

Critter Registered

Duck Season