Disalvo no longer in WSS

Discussion in 'General' started by r1ryder424, Jun 7, 2010.

1. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

You've always been an asshole...you're just a bigger one now.:D

2. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

You know Disalvo was racing world gp level stuff in 1999 right? He's not exactly a rookie. I believe he ran a partial 99' season and most if not a complete 00' and 01' season on 125 and 250 gp bikes. That included British and European championships along with Motogp or just "GP" as it was called waaaayyyy back then.

3. [​IMG][/url]

4. Who is this Jason DiSalvo in this HWT Novice race in '98?

http://www.wera.com/legacy/results/1998/ncrd10.asp?x=1098

Are there multiple JD's or did he go from a WERA Novice to to World GP's?

If he did, I am feeling better about my chances all the time. :D

5. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Well, he was fast! :Poke:

6. PMooney Jr.

Look what he was riding in that result page :) Take a look at the top at the 125 race results also. I watched Disalvo in I think 00', race at Donington Park in the 250gp race. He didn't do so well in that one though :) Either way, he's been fast as hell for a long time. Some guys go right over to Europe, Kenny Noyes is one. He's been racing over there for years.

7. PMooney Jr.

Actually, I think Noyes lived in Spain with his family. Something like that. Where's Papa the encyclopedia?

8. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

shit..Ben Spies is in there too. he cuoldn't have been older than 13 or 14 at the time. i wish WERA was on TV more. i'd rather watch that than the MotoGp and WSBk snoozefests.

9. Well played. :moon:

10. Yep :)

I like looking back through the archives and seeing the names.

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I remember there used to be this big guy on this forum that always jumped the case of people for insinuating stuff. Either say it or don't mention it, he used to say.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why I used the top speed already posted here.

13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Once again, I accept your apology.

14. And Pat Mooney, as expected, is correct. Source:

1999:-
    WERA 125 GP NATIONAL CHAMPION
    AMA 125 GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION
    AMA 250 GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION
    RECIPIENT – THE AMA ROAD RACING HORIZON AWARD
    GPRA EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPION
    JULY 18TH, 1999
    JULY 25TH, 1999

OCT. 24TH, 1999
    UK GP DEBUT, OULTON PARK, OULTON PARK, UK, 7TH PLACE FINISH
    JULY 25TH, 1999 EUROPEAN GP DEBUT, AUTODROM MOST, MOST, CZECH REPUBLIC, 14TH PLACE FINISH
    OCT. 24TH, 1999 WORLD GP DEBUT, CIRCUIT DE NELSON PIQUET, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRÉSIL, FIM RECORD AS YOUNGEST AMERICAN RACER IN FIM GP COMPETITION

15. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Rumor mongerererer. :tut::D

16. 418

418 Expert #59

Awesome!!!!!!!!! :clap:

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

18. Thanks. I am sure it takes a lot to impress The Davie, much less amaze him. I am honored that i am now a member of the very small group of people who were able to amaze The Davie. :clap:

My life is complete.

19. random hero

random hero Banned

Something hilarious came to mind..... Couple years back Eslick was on Grant Matsumura's 600 at Miller, was way down on power and top speed, and guess who called me a liar, you did Sean. I heard dyno numbers from the horses mouth, but you "knew" the "facts" and called me out...... quite ironic, and completely lame. You know the facts because Jason once held a wera license, or you have his cell phone number, or your peter in-laws with his 3rd cousin, whatever :rolleyes:

20. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member

Jason is a class guy and will get a ride somewhere.

:up: