Custom Motocycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Discussion in 'Other' started by D-Swens, Jul 25, 2008.

1. 703motogp

703motogp Well-Known Member

I like ProMeds and Andrew's avatars! LOL!!

2. joeyb

joeyb Well-Known Member

SEX ON WHEELS!!! More D-Swens paint work...Hot SH@#!!!

Attached Files:

3. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

haha...thanks dude:up:

4. D-Swens

New custom painted arai corsair v special

I just put together a great deal with an ARAI distributor on the new Corsair V Helmet.
    Right now, I can offer you a brand New Arai Corsair V with a very nice custom paintjob for around the retail price of a replica off the shelf, around $750 - $850. I stock solid colors ready to be painted and customized in any way. I have been developing my helmet treatment process for years and specifically met with Bruce from Arai several times to discuss my work and how Arai likes their helmets to be prepped and painted, while developing ways to reduce paint weight and still improve finish quality.

Including the price of the Brand new helmet (new helmet smell:D), and basic custom paint jobs, prices start out around $750, and up towards the $1000 range you can end up with one of the nicest lids at the track, completely customized with original colors and artwork. Depending on your budget, nothing is really out of the question. If you have an idea for a custom project, or would like to talk to me about designing something, please feel free to contact me about it...
    Here are a few examples of some of the Corsair V's I've had the chance to do this season. I have some REALLY REALLY cool projects on the works for some highly detailed and artwork heavy lids right now that I will be posting up soon, just to let you know that anything is possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  5. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

Awsome Andrew!

6. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

drew, not sure if you had a chance to look at my stuff yet, but want to see if you can have my fairings done by the weekend of June 26-27th.

Please let me know. Thanks.

7. D-Swens

A Duc project that I finished up for an Awesome dude recently...thanks and I'll be getting to work on the 749 now...

All colors, pinstripes, and flag details are done in paint, under 5 layers of clear. Logos are done by Mr. Kruzel...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. hatchet

hatchet CCS/LRRS271

Thanks Andrew for a great job,the pictures don't do your work justice,Awesome work:up:The 749 is on the way,can't wait too see that,Again thanks Andrew:up:

9. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

would you do custom helmet paint jobs on a non arai helmet?

10. D-Swens

Absolutely, I've painted just about everything out there and can offer you a great product on any of them. I just put up the deal with Arai because I can offer you a phenomenal a deal on one of the best helmets ever made.

Please feel free to call or email if you want to talk about your project, thanks:up:

11. D-Swens

A MotoGP replica on a TZ250...all graphic details done in paint, numbers and lettering by Kruzel. Thanks a lot Duncan, can't wait to see it next to the R7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Here are the assembled pics of another of D-Swens creations...House of Kolors Kandy Tangelo Orange paint. I removed some of the original decals.

Attached Files:

13. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Looks much better in sunlight, but even better in person. I get compliments non-stop at tracks.

Attached Files:

14. D-Swens

Best words I can hear to start the weekend. Thanks a lot for the comments and I greatly appreciate the shots of the bike:up:

15. D-Swens

A quick preview of part of a recent project (magic pearl under the clear:D)...Best of luck to the RD crew at Road America this weekend guys:up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. D-Swens

A cornerspeed bike for Mr. XXX...thanks dude, see you at the end of next week:up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. D-Swens

A few new details for Taylor Knapp and the Rider's Discount crew...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Damn D...I'm impressed.

Do you come up with the designs or do your customers?

19. D-Swens

Thanks a lot:up:

I design the majority of what I do, sometimes from scratch, sometimes with inspiration from client ideas. I am completely comfortable working with client designs and replicating their drawings and ideas when the situation applies, but most people I work with have a general idea of colors and sponsor requirements ect, and I design the coolest things I can within their budget...
    I usually end up designing a good number of different schemes and styles, and work with the client through the process to focus in on a style they will like...
    Even when people already have a pretty good idea of what they want, I always try to offer some tweaks and suggestions for improvement if I can.

20. joeyb

joeyb Well-Known Member

Best thing you can do is let go and let Drew do his thing if you can!!! Dude is an artist, he will give you some great work that way, plus its an awesome surprise when its all done :beer: