Eagleburger critical of Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Apr 15, 2003.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Brad, you can insult me all you want in an effort to prop up your fragile ego, but leave my wife out of it, you have no idea what you're talking about as usual. I'll follow RSDad, you win, you can play by yourself all alone here now.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2003
  2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

a fragile ego accuses someone falsely of theft, and doesn't have the plums to aplogize. ;)

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Brad's pretty sure (full) of himself. Anyone who rides a pink scooter doesn't have a fragile ego. :D

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

beatniks.....

I hear "a mighty wind" is a stitch...

back to the conservative circle-jerk....

b-rad is definely the biggest pussy in here.... doesn't understand the concept debate....why do you post with Karson, its between eric and karson... not you....

explain your behavior.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2003
  5. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Actually, since Eric accused me, then was proven wrong, in a public forum, it's open for anyone to comment on.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You're gonna have to wait another 13 days while he figures out a response to that...........:Poke:

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, assface. i was a participant in the original thread that eric spewed forth his idiocy. how come you don't talk any more on these political threads about the war? explain yourself. if i'm a pussy, how come you are the last in all your races? pussy=slow

8. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Actually, this whole thing sounds like an excellent basis for a defamation of character lawsuit. If he insists on slinging false accusations about you in a public forum, turn the sharks loose on him. Maybe a nice lawsuit judgement will teach him to have his facts in order before he starts slandering people.

Because it sure looks to me like he's dragging your name through the mud with no justification to do so. And no matter what you do, he continues to do it. I believe that could be considered malicious intent, could it not?

9. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

why do you have to get involved??? it doesn't concern you, and once again have a point....why can't you act like an adult??

Karson what I don't understand....MGP is Eric's series (GLRRA)...what does Evelyne (WERA) have to do with anything??

If you owe WERA money they wouldn't allow you to race, and I know you still do...

dan schmitt's article in Cycle News was awesome....

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it hurts when chuck {last place} tomdick tells you to mind your own business.

11. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

that's why B-rad is a pussy.....never an original thought....

try this, go into a bar this weekend... talk to the guy sitting next to you, the same way you do to others in here....

after he knocks your teeth down your throat, maybe you'll come back with a better attitude....

you couldn't carry rsdad's or eric's jock strap....

12. Steve Karson

MGP ie: Michigan Gran Prix, used to be a race that was put on between WERA and Grattan, Kind of the big kahuna race of the weekend. I don't remember the exact details of how the series was run, but there was a purse paid at every race, I don't know where the purse money came from, Entry fee's, grattan and Wera contributions? Not sure but it was only a grattan. Dan Schmitt only did media promotion for the track, he had nothing to do with the purse money or administration of the race, just media promotion. I never raced in the MGP that was run with Grattan and WERA.

13. Steve Karson

I agree, but I not the suing type.

Good to know, that by posting his emails and pm's, somebody else came to the same conclussion also.:)
    I did do something about it, I posted his own words, to show anybody that took the time to read all that stuff, what a liar he is. After I exposed his lies, he skulked away with his tail between his legs and has not been heard from since. :D

I also agree it's malicious, I still have no idea what prompted this attack. It's also very childish to accuse someone, be proven wrong, and not be man enough to apologise.

I don't care if I ever get an apology from him, It feels good that he was exposed in public ( where he made his accusation) and other people can see the truth. The truth always prevails. :)

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wiffle ball is the greatest game ever invented. Second only to Whack-a-mole.

15. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

It's a shame that your posts showing his accusations to be false weren't on the general board where more people could see them. After all, that's where he started all of this.

tom

16. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I can only guess that you have never played naked Twister.

tom

17. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Why is it always about violence with you Dave K? (Or is this Evil Dave again?)

:) :beer:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

better yet chucky, why don't YOU come up at a mutual track and say your shit to me? you would know about silly lefty jockstraps. why on earth i would ever carry one is beyond me. sounds like you've held a few though. {in your mouth}

19. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

What about the Peeps??? :confused:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Peeps are for eatin', Moles are for A-Whackin'.