Eagleburger critical of Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Apr 15, 2003.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Re: Let it go?

Oh, like I didn't notice? and this tidbit of info is in reply to what? you grasping at unrelated concepts again?
    Please support this old, tired, worn-out bullshit or come up with a new angle :D
    Once again... network newsies are owned bu big money corps, they respond to listeners orthey go out of business. If there's an editorial bias it's directed to meet their listener response. Why do you think ole Rush never made it on TV? He had to go to a smaller venu that would support his bulsh$t... not enough people cared.

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Let it go?

Sure:

Legitimate viewpoint:

The war in Iraq was not justifiable.

RSdad <5% view:

War is never justified. Besides, the whole Iraq war was just a fruition of long time ultra-conservatives think tank agenda.

Legitimate viewpoint:

I don't like the job Bush is doing, and I think he relies too hevily on his advisors.

RSdad view:

Bush is just a puppet figurehead installed by a secret, or not so secret, ultra-conservative society lead by Cheney and Rumsfeld, among others.

do you want more?

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Stevie, where ya been? nice hearing from you, did Mommie let you out to play with the big kids again?
    I don't fabricate anything, just what I am told. Besides it was never dierected at YOU, I said "Someone with..." and left it at that. Now take your little wounded ego and that immature avatar back to your room and leave me alone.
    I'll put you back on ignore so I don't have to read your drivel and see that locker room crap you display to make you feel macho

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Errrr... Rush was on TV, and would've been on Monday night football except for the fact the execs thought they would alienate too many viewers. So they opted for Dennis Miller, who alienates the majority of his audience with his 'out there' observations. Face it, bub. Rush Limbaugh is the highest paid, most syndicated radio show in the nation. He could do TV again, if there was a network that wasn't afraid of him.

5. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Let it go?

Yes, absolutely I want more. You are making more sense than ever.

Questions:

Who is it that determines when a viewpoint is legitimate and when it is not?

Is the sole determining factor for a viewpoint's legitimacy the percentage of the population who hold that view?

Have there not been opinions in history that were held by an extreme minority of the population that turned out to be held by a large percentage of the population at some point later in time?

Does the answer to the third question have an impact on the first two and if so, how?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

....Eating them out of buisness. :D

Rush is over. He's reactionary and a blowhard. I'm no fan of that gust of hot air.

Oh, and NPR is total tripe as well. :D

7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

If Rush were a 5'8" 125 lb female bombshell I'm sure she would still be on. :D

Let's face it, Rush may have many media assets, but a TV face and mannerisms are not among them!

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Let it go?

Yep, he's all that. But still hugely popular. His hearing loss is a shame, when so many like Eric and RS wish it was his power to speak....

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

tosser. karson is spot on about you. accept it.

at least come up with a decent response.

10. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

There is that teeny-tiny little issue regarding the lack of accuracy of his rhetoric....:rolleyes:

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'll bite....what's wrong with NPR (facts and not empth rhetoric please)?

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

or yours.

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

no he ain't

14. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Thread Hijack!!

Liar.
    Here is our little go-round for all to see:

In your first post , you accuse me of stealing purse money, then you backed up your accusation by when you said "guess your not the one...". That means you were accusing me of stealing the purse money, which Evelyn told me that it never happened, just a mixup with Grattan and all was taken care of, no-one ever stole purse money, just some BS you made up to distract from the a$$kicking you were getting in that thread. And in your response, in email , you called Evelyn a liar:
    From Email response:
    Thanks for the compliment on the importance of Team Chicago, but do you really think that Evelyn has no respect for herself in that she would deal with someone that stole, or who she thought stole, money from her?? I think not, I give her character alot more credit than you do. She would never put up with anyone that stole from WERA.

LIAR!!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let it go?

I want news, not opinions. For example, yesterdays' report on Lieberman's trip to the mid west. They spent more time stressing on why he WON'T win then his stance on issues. They then lined up ultra left and left of center Democrates to talk about Lieberman's stance on war with Iraq (hw was in support of action).
    I want my news reported without a left (or right) spin on it. I'm not stupid, I can decide for myself. Oh, and don't spoon feed it to me, I'm smart enough to understand those big words, use 'em.
    NPR is guilty of spoon feeding as well.

I guess I'd also want to check my spelling, but what the hey. :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  16. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Okay Stevie, want me to embarrass you and post all the tirade of emails threats and name-calling you fired off? And my replies? To bad I probably deleted them along with the PMs but I bet you saved them for proof? of what?
    I don’t owe you any apology so grow up, get a life and get on with being the immature boy your actions show you to be.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

see eric, i was right. karson was right about you. {asshole} :up:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm sure karson would be happy for you to embarras him if you could. but we know you can't.

karson 10
    eric 0

19. Re: Re: Re: Let it go?

I think this is the most accurate restatement of RSDad's stated views that I have seen to date. Excellent job.

20. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

If anybody is actually interested in Emails, pm me I'll send them, even to you. There's nothing for me to be embarrased by, I presented the facts, support by other sources, and you blindly dismissed them. Now instead of trying to insult me, is it at all possible for you to address the issue? Because in all of our reply's, you never once addressed the issue.

I just went through the three emails that I sent you, and the only name I called you was "misguided" and "Liar", there is not one threat in them, more slanderous,unfounded accusation by you again.