1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want a lightweight battery

Discussion in 'General' started by cpettit, May 6, 2010.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

But I don't want to hire a lawyer to pour through 18 pages of shit to tell em where I can get a good one from a decent company that comes with some type of warranty. I don't to buy one from a kid making them in his moms basement. Who has a link or a phone number for a reputible builder of these?

2. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Try the AF1 forum...

somewhere I think it's the 550 section talks about an tiny fancy italian battery that works so well you won't care about a warranty, but it will cost ya.

3. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

4. eboos

eboos Slowski

5. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

I was charged with lightweight battery once. I kicked this skinny kids ass!!! :D

6. Chip

Chip Registered

I got them in stock and we are the only ones making them with a warranty.

Give me a call...843-552-7177 or www.ballisticparts.com

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So many manufacturers/vendors to choose from these days, will wait til price wars begin to drop the prices. :D

8. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

9. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Dude here on the WERA boards is selling them as well, look at the 'Other' section in the classifieds

10. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Someone really needs to do Josh a favor and setup that website for him. Just having a link to a press release is pretty sad.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

his name is Maviryk he might be a college kid, but his service is top notch, and his product works great! And this has been done for RC cars for many years, so fear not ;)

12. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

yup - i understand where your coming from, but Jim (Maviryk) has the hook up for sure. i was hesitant as well, but hell, i wrecked my race bike last weekend and i sent it to him to give it the check over and he has been Extremlly helpful and fair.
    I feel confident in his work and i hate all people equally ;-)

13. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

I've been waiting over a month for my Speedcell battery and I'm quickly losing hope I'll ever get it. It's been one delay after another with Speedcell. I don't know if the problem is Josh or his dealer that he referred me to but I'm about to cancel my order and send my money to someone who actually wants to sell me a battery for my motorcycle.

14. Rebel-762

Rebel-762 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

15. flyingpig70

Are you 100% sure that YOU are the only one offering a warranty?

16. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

I just canceled my Speedcell order from Ducshop. Even though Josh Kauffman recommended Ducshop as an authorized dealer of his Speedcell batteries that could accommodate my needs, Nathan @ Ducshop has confirmed that he only stocks replacement Speedcell batteries that are suitable for Ducatis and my experience has shown that he is incapable of supplying 4-cell Speedcell batteries in a timely manner. I wish I had known that back in March!

Does Ballistic Performance Components have 4-cell A123 cell batteries in stock with quick disconnects?

17. flyingpig70

That sucks, call ESP, www.evansteelperformance.com they can get one out to you fast.

18. Rebel-762

Rebel-762 Well-Known Member

Full Spectrum Power

Orient Express or Full Spectrum Power directly can help you out!

19. Chip

Chip Registered

Yes...

Unless they have changed.....then yes. If they are offering a warranty now, then great.

20. ButchB

ButchB Well-Known Member