1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when will bush be blamed?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by skip salenius, Apr 30, 2010.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i wonder how long it will be before someone blames former president bush on the oil spill in the gulf? you know it has to be his fault. c'mon obama.......lets see how you react to this disaster.

2. scotth

scotth Banned

I'm not sure why the President should do anything. Why would he?

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Bush hates black people!

4. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

Those poor southerners. It seems they are getting picked on once again.

Why do we still utilize government officials? If they weren't in office, or hadn't been elected, bad things wouldn't happen to them.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Do folks covered in crude count?

6. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

then why should bush have needed to do anything for katrina. same emergency situation. both are disasters. just wondering?

7. scotth

scotth Banned

Skip, you said you want to see Obama react to the oil spill. I just asked why he should.

8. maidenamerica71

maidenamerica71 expect the unexpected

EXACTLY! :bow:

........as long as there is a Wal-Mart - we don't need the stinkin' President!!!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

BOMBSHELL:

Omaba bans Walmart

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixed.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Very astute

12. maidenamerica71

maidenamerica71 expect the unexpected

(standing ovation) for that comment

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

For the same reason that they determine whether the oil can be drilled in the first place. It seems to be Federal jurisdiction not state out there. This is unlike Katrina in some ways and similar in that the water control was under control of the Army Corps of Engineers I believe.

Of course it is really a plot to kill all the white people by depriving them of gumbo just ask David Duke (or some other white version of Al Sharpton)

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thought this thread might be an appropriate place to post this link.....:D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/3491615

Especially liked this part:
    Not even one term in, and the messiah looks to be lining himself up to taking Carter's long held position. :D

Wow, he dwarfed Bush's spending in ONE term.......where's all the outrage? LOL!

15. chrison600

chrison600 Well-Known Member

Already seen a Bush targeted blame rationale, claiming that the Bush administration either removed or claimed as excessive the regulation requiring remote wellhead shutoffs.

I've also seen counterarguments claiming that the rigs were not subject to American regulation because they are not American rigs. Not sure about that one. I have a buddy in the biz that I'll ask.

16. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

Obama should go there, its what all presidents do, whenever there a disaster they go and say God bless something or another.

Bush went to NY on 9-11 stood on the rubble and said the greatest thing a president could.

Then Bush didnt get down to Katrina where the animals were running wild and boom he was crushed for it.

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Well God did let the fucker burn. :D